I found the link!

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

I found the link!

Post by R Croxford »

Hello old friends. I found the russian connection to trump. Rebeka Mercer. I will leave it to all of you to find the info and do the homework. I trust you will and can.In short this lady financed everyone and everything about the trump admin. go find the truth and spread the word. So simple sitting right in front of our face the whole time.Happy hunting.Rebekah Mercer studied at Stanford University where she met Sylvain Mirochnikoff. The couple married in 2003.[7] In 2010, it was reported that they had bought six adjoining apartment units in Donald Trump's 41-story Heritage at Trump Place.[7] Mercer left her trading job to home-school the couple's children.[6] In 2016, Mirochnikoff, a native of France, was a managing director at Morgan Stanley.[2]sylvain mirochnikoff please find everything on him.
Bob

Re: I found the link!

Post by Bob »

Good to hear from you again, RC! Speaking of staying at a Trump location, Reuters is reporting that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida, according to public documents, interviews and corporate records.The buyers include politically connected businessmen, such as a former executive in a Moscow-based state-run construction firm that works on military and intelligence facilities, the founder of a St. Petersburg investment bank and the co-founder of a conglomerate with interests in banking, property and electronics.Plus there is the story of Dmitry Rybolovlev, the man who is known as the Russian fertilizer king. It was Rybolovlev who bought a Palm Beach mansion from Trump for $95 million dollars. This was after Trump bought the property at an auction for $41 million. Not bad for the Donald, a $54 million dollar profit. But there is more.Deutsche Bank was fined $630 million by the U.S. Department of Justice in January for helping Russian oligarchs launder their money. The reason the U.S.Department of Justice was involved is because the three Deutsche Bank sites engaged with the money-laundering scheme were in Moscow, Cyprus, and New York City.The last chairman of Deutsche Bank is now the chairman of the Bank of Cyprus, which has a history of helping Russian oligarchs launder their money. He was appointed chair by the Bank of Cyprus' two largest shareholders, one of whom, Viktor Vekselberg, is a business associate and personal friend of Vladimir Putin.Another major investor in that bank is none other than Dmitry Rybolovlev.So, why would Rybolovlev overpay $54 million to Trump to buy the mansion in Palm Beach? To hide as much of his money as he could.Rybolovlev never lived there, and he and Trump both claim they never met during the deal, and it was all handled through intermediaries. Who were those intermediaries? Well, the other vice-chair (in addition to Putin's pal) of the Bank of Cyprus, who installed the former Deutsche Bank chair, is none other than newly-confirmed U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross.Ross is, in fact, the single largest shareholder in the Bank of Cyprus, and Rybolovlev is another major shareholder. Ross is also the only American shareholder, and is a longtime friend of Trump.What does this all mean? The Donald is closely connected to the money-laundering business. Plus, Trump is also putting people in his cabinet with deep financial ties with Russia, one being Ross and the other being Rex Tillerson, the Secretary of State. Tillerson was awarded the Russian Order of Friendship by Putin himself, when he was CEO of Exxon.Yes, I know...there is nothing to see here, as Frank Drebin said in Police Squad.