WHO KILLED JFK ?

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

WHO KILLED JFK ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

04.03.2017Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.22.2017 WILL BE 54 YEARS SINCE JFK WAS REMOVED. JOHN McCAIN CALLED IT AN "INTERVENTION".WHAT DOES SOLVING "WHO KILLED JFK" MEAN TO YOU TODAY ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Re: WHO KILLED JFK ?

Post by Slav »

https://www.infowars.com/john-mccain-ca ... ntion/John McCain called it an intervention Intervention in CIA language is Assassination .
Bob

Post by Bob »

Who killed JFK?- The Power Elite/The government over our government- Certain members of the CIA/Mob- Certain members of the FBI (namely J. Edgar Hoover)- Certain members of the Secret Service- Certain members of the Military Industrial Complex- Financed by Big Banking and Big OilWhat Happened Next?- LBJ is the next President and he does what he is told- The war in Vietnam is escalated (16,000 troops/advisors balloon up to over 500,000)- The changes made by JFK to the Federal Reserve go back to the status quo- No changes in the oil depletion allowance which were planned by JFK- The CIA becomes more powerful than ever- The Mob is not bothered by RFK anymoreWhy?- Power- Follow the money
Barry Cheney

Post by Barry Cheney »

To many, including myself, are just as interested in the truth and the revelation of that truth, as we were on 22nd November 1963. Many, no doubt like myself,f speak to as many younger generations as I possibly can. So many ppl of my generation say "Oh who cares it was a long time ago" which is exactly what the perpetrators knew would happen. I am an Australian born and bred and remember "that" day as vividly as the day it happened. I was 12 years old and even at that early age thought something was wrong with the lone assassin theory. I have lapses in my research which may last for months, but I always return to the trail.