JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Jim Marrs Has Passed Away

Post by kenmurray »

Sad news to report. R.I.P.
Slav

Re: Jim Marrs Has Passed Away

Post by Slav »

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ ... -marrs/One of the few good guys has gone to heaven a better place, may God Bless you for all the good you have done.
Slav

Post by Slav »

JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Sad news, though I had heard that he was very unwell.R.I.P.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jim had kidney failure and diabetes. But from what I heard he suffered from a heart attack which caused his death. He will be missed!
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'm so sad to hear of the passing of Jim Marrs, even though I knew Jim was having health issues for a number of months. Jim was one of the many great JFK assassination researchers I reached out to and was able to communicate with. If there ever was a Mount Rushmore for JFK assassination researchers/authors/investigators, Jim would be right up there along with Jim Garrison and Mark Lane.As most of you know, the movie JFK was partly based on Jim's book, Crossfire.When Jimmy Files gave his interview to Wim and Jim in 2003, Jimmy asked for Jim by name. Not so much because of Jim's expertise in the JFK assassination, but because of his great UFO/extraterrestrial knowledge.R.I.P. Jim.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Len Osanic and Jim DiEugenio will do a tribute show for Jim Marrs tonight on Black Op Radio at 9pm est.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

So very very sorry to hear this..Jim and myself had communicated in the last several months together and he had told me he was so glad that we were looking into the strange death of George de Mohrenschildt.He was so glad and encouraging to me to look into it that something was wrong something just wasn't right !!!