Thankful for this Site and this Forum

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

In nine days, those of us here in the United States will celebrate Thanksgiving. Although I was just six years old on Thanksgiving Day (November 28) in 1963, I remember it quite vividly. It occurred just six days after JFK was assassinated. The thing that I recall the most at that dinner was the amount of silence during that solemn time. My family, like so many other families in the U.S. and around the world, was still in a state of shock. And although the Green Bay Packers were on national television that day facing the Detroit Lions, it didn't seem to matter. Even in a sports-loving household like ours was. Getting back to Thanksgiving this year, I want to give a shout out to the great JFK Murder Solved site that Wim has put together, as well as the forum which accompanies it. If my memory serves me correct, and sometimes it's a bit spotty due to a bad auto wreck I was in about 10 and half years ago, which saw me fracture my skull ear to ear, fracture my neck, break my right clavicle, herniate five discs in my back and then lie in a coma for almost two weeks, I believe I first became aware of this site in 2000 or 2001.The site has an incredible amount of great information. I try and tell anyone and everyone to check out the contents section of the site if you want learn some excellent insight as to what occurred on 11/22/1963. It was also on this site that I first learned of Poppy Bush's involvement in the JFK assassination. Until then, I was like most Americans in terms of having a very limited knowledge of Poppy and his family. That all changed thanks to this site. I believe I joined the forum in 2002. That forum preceded the forum that we have now. In fact, there were a couple previous forums which were hacked and shut down. But Wim and the excellent technical team that assists him, stayed with it and put together this current forum, which has held strong now for over 11 years.I was always someone who studied the JFK assassination with fervor, as I read as many books as I could regarding the events of 11/22/1963. But it was this site and this forum which made me take that passion to another level. It led me to talk with some of the very best names in the JFK assassination research field. And although my primary area in writing is in sports, I have written a number of JFK and related articles since then, plus have close to 5,700 posts written here. I've also been able to make a couple of appearances on Black Op Radio and also on other shows like The Real Deal with Jim Fetzer.This forum has also led to friendships like the ones I have with Wim, Bruce Brychek, Ken Murray, Joe Hall, Phil Dragoo and so many others here. And it is because of my great friendship with Bruce, that he allowed me the opportunity to converse with Jimmy Files on a couple of occasions. I believe our forum is the best JFK assassination forum out there. That was why I was honored when Wim asked me to become a moderator. I've heard people like Jim DiEugenio say the same thing about our forum on Black Op Radio, plus the forum has had a number of great researchers join in the discussion about various subject matter here from time to time.I also love that fact that our forum has an international flavor. Folks from all over the world are part of our forum, whether they are from Great Britain, Australia, the Netherlands or wherever.The relatively new voices in our forum like JDB4JFK, Slav, Tommy Wilkins and others have kept this forum's classy reputation intact. We need to continue the educational and respectful way we have conducted ourselves. It sets us apart. Certainly from all the yelling and name-calling I have seen in other JFK assassination forums.Okay, I'm going to get off my soap box now. I just thought it would be apropos with Thanksgiving right around the corner here in the U.S., to thank Wim and everyone here for making JFK Murder Solved part of my world.
Slav

Re: Thankful for this Site and this Forum

Post by Slav »

Bob you are one of the top Classy member who makes up this forum with the other Classy members , I was like you a kid when this happened , I believe when jfk got shot in the head something engraved in our head to follow it since that day it has never left my mind and never will, the day I found this forum I was in heaven thinking how can all the things I thought over decades can be true, I read the whole forum all the links and as many post as possible and said to myself I guess I wasn’t dreaming after all . I been to dealty plaza and it’s so small to think that they could of gotten away with this is such a small place. I went to the 6 th floor propaganda museum and wrote in the guess book the government did it .There is no other forum that is close to this and the members here. Somehow we all got a life sentence instead of being the sheeple .Can’t wait to have a turkey .. Thanks to all the great people and the guy with the same bolithday as JFK.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I was in the third grade on 11/22/63. The principle announced on the intercom that the President had been Assassinated. We all got out of school an hour early. I went to a friend's birthday party. After he opened his presents, we wanted to watch the news of the Assassination on his parents black and white television! We were all engrossed in the happenings in Dallas. And as Bob said we have the best forum online!
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Thanks to Bob, Wim, Bruce and the many others who have worked so hard to get the light and truth out as unpopular as that may be.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Thank you Bob for your comments.I appreciate your thoughts and I agree with you this (our) Forum is different from so many others because of the civility of our members.I know at times I become frustrated but I do really respect each here and I admire so many here.And I would like to apologize for lashing out at Bruce in the last several days.He is a valued member here and contributes so much.And I not only respect him I admire him.Bob I am in agreeance with you completely I am thankful for this site and this Forum and proud to be a member.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.15.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.14.2017 - Mr. Bob Fox, One of the JFKMS Forum Premiere Members and Moderators, Posted this OutstandingHeadline, and Supporting Material.This is Classic, Routine, Standard Bob Fox in his SEEMINGLY SIMPLISTIC GREATNESS, My Friend.I joined shortly after Bob. And in the beginning the JFKMS Forum was hacked severely, several times. Literallyhundreds of my very first Posts, Headlines, and Articles were lost as I had no back-up then.In fact Wim re-created my Latest Join date as 2007, yet Posts and Headlines of mine dating to 2006 still remain.Bob and I became great friends, sharing both intellectual curiosities, and near life ending car crash experiences.Of course Ken Murray and Phil Dragoo are also My Very Great Friends Here, and Away From Here, As Is Bob Fox.J and B have called both Bob and Phil directly. We did not have Ken's number or we would have called him also.Slav, JD Thomas, Tom Bigg, JDB4JFK, Tommy Wilkins, and so many great members from all around the world meet here to agree, argue, disagree, discuss, evaluate, generate input, opinions, and responses both Pro and Con, etc.AND OF COURSE MR. WILLEM DANKBAAR, THE FOUNDER OF THE JFKMS FORUM, HAS BEEN OUR FEARLESS LEADER.For the most part, I agree with 90% of the opinions here. But we are not robots.I AM TOTALLY FOCUSED ON THE TOP DOWN APPROACH TO THE JFK REMOVAL, WITH NO DISRESPECT TO THE APPROACHESAND INTERESTS OF OTHERS.BUT I AM ANNOYED AT THE OVERALL JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY FOR WHAT I FEEL IS MINIMAL OVERALL RESULTS AFTERALMOST 54 YEARS OF WORK PRODUCT SINCE 11.22.1963.My approach, perspective, and LEGAL OBLIGATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS, ARE NOT ALWAYS EXPLAINABLE, to the public,or everybody, every time.When we agree, it of course seems great.But when we can disagree, and still come together at other times, I THINK THAT IS EVEN GREATER.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Phil Dragoo

You and I we've been through that. . . .

Post by Phil Dragoo »

James Johnson was raptly telling us of Thoreau's desire there be as many individuals as possible when the gravelly voice of Ralph Clevenger former basketball coach and principal informed us the president had been shot.Soon he was advising the president was dead and the buses would be at the entrance to take us home for the day--and the weekend which I spent staring at our black and white television, catching Jack Ruby lunging and shooting.Unlike other JFK forums, you gentlemen are more like the different neural networks in the brain, each reacting to stimulus with a particular display of ratiocination.It is well to learn the clockwork orange of the JFK assassination as Holmes did London's streets.Those tired of London are tired of life. Those tired of the JFK assassination are the uninterested line queueing up for the slaughterhouse.I am consciously grateful for the constant elevated discussion held by Bruce and Bob and Ken and the few others above the chatter and chaff.James Files' candor and code and the gathering of these disciplined minds and cultivated hearts are the key to continuing the Republic----and the unique experiment in freedom it--and the JFK Article II presidency--represent.Good Health and Godspeed, Gentlemen
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks for all the wonderful responses! Also, I don't want to leave anyone out here in terms of their adding some excellent information and insight here in the forum. Just off the top of my head I'm thinking of JD Thomas, Katisha, Tom Bigg, Bob Jonas, bobspez, kjell roald and John Zeroski. There are many more as well. Nice job, folks!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.16.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.14.2017 - Mr. Bob Fox originally Posted this Excellent Headline, and Supporting Material.Some of The Very Best, Brightest, and Most Dedicated JFKMS Forum Member's Additionally Contributed.I have attached hereto, and incorporated by reference below a Previous Post of mine.This is meant to both Supplement, Encourage, and Praise All Previous JFKMS Forum Member's(11.16.2017, BB.)WILLEM DANKBAAR - ADMINISTRATOR, CREATOR.BOB FOX - MODERATOR, MEMBER.KEN MURRAY - MODERATOR, MEMBER.JOE HALL - MODERATOR, MEMBER.SOME OF THE MANY GREAT JFKMS CONTRIBUTORS OVER THE PAST DECADE OR MORE WHOSE HEADLINES ANDPOSTS THAT HAVE BEEN BENEFICIAL:Al DatiAlan D.AlecAlex HidellAndre MurelAndriesBig Hunter 43Billy BoggsBob FoxBob FranklinBob JonasBob LillyBrian WhiteCAPT 777737Chad DuncanChristian HansenChristoph Hans MessnerClemens LowensteinCSWOAGERDarrell S. David OctopusDavid Rees JonesDEBORAHDOMENICODon RoberdayEd BishopEd TeachEnglish MystEric Van't WoutEric WesselsFABIOFrances BertrandFreddy JanesFrenchyFritz ArendsGary BuellGiovanniGlen GordonGlen RidingHudson AlexanderIan IrvingJDB4JFKJerry CraigJeffrey WorcesterJ. D. ThomasJessineJim OstrowskiJim PhelpsJim ThompsonJody D. SheffieldJoe AmatoJoe BalliroJoe HallJohan van LeewenJohn BeckhamJohn BolandJohn BrunoJohn DickeyJohn GeraghtyJohn SnowJohn ZeroskiJOOSTKatishaKen MurrayKevin BednarzKevin FisherKevin StaffenKit CarpKIRKKjell RoaldLi Ann SimpsonLoftyMADDOG6767Maja P.Mark 68Mark FergusonMark JohanssonMarten CoumansM. C. NewtonMichael CalderMichael DellMike BruniMike EllwoodMike MartinezMike O'NeillMYRANEABNephew 23Nick MarcinichOPERFREDOwe StromPasquale DiFabrizioPAULPaul PennyworthPeter Bastin Peter LukichPhil DragooPIOPATR. CroxfordRACHELRay MitchamRhys FurmageRicky ClowRobert MorrowRobert P.Rob WatersS. LoganSara CarterScott JFK MadSeamus CooganSHANESimon WestSlavSteve ManningThom ZajacTIGERFANTom BiggTom Jeffers (deceased)Tom RobertsonTommy BullgottiTommy WilkensTURTLLEMANVincent KrijtheWayne StracenerWillem DankbaarWillem KaayWolfgang KazzerSometimes athletes and professionals take a break, a time out, and benefit from re-grouping.MY CHALLENGE IS TO SEE HOW GREAT THE JFKMS FORUM FOR 2018 AND GOING FORWARD CAN BE.WE ARE EACH SPOKES IN THE WHEEL SUPPORTING BALANCE AND FORWARD MOTION OF CONSCIOUSNESSAND THOUGHT.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.