Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the Forum

JFK Assassination
Bob

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the Forum

Post by Bob »

I had a conference call with Bruce, Jimmy and Pam again today. We had a very pleasant conversation, as we are just four days away from Christmas. They all wanted to make sure that I wished all of the loyal JFKMS forum members a very Merry Christmas and also Happy Holidays. I obviously concur with their wishes!
bobspez

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the Forum

Post by bobspez »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

AWESOME BOB MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! I hope everyone relies on Jesus to save them and not the federal government. We kind of have it all backwards if you think about it!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Slav

Post by Slav »

Merry Christmas to the Kennedy Family and all the great members
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Pam and Jimmy. A love supreme. Let me add to the sweet Christmas atmosphere: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RESwG23_YGwMaybe Pam should write a new book: How I came to love and marry the man who shot JFK, the most popular President of the USA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0iVkBVZNjI
Bob

Post by Bob »

JFK and Jackie in front of the Christmas tree at the White House.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Merry Christmas, EveryoneWe have witnessed a miracle in Jimmy's freedomI would note Kamala Harris kept Sirhan inside safe from deprogrammingThe truth shall set us all freeThe Merchant of Venice, Act IV, Scene I [The quality of mercy is not strained]William Shakespeare, 1564 - 1616 The quality of mercy is not strained;It droppeth as the gentle rain from heavenUpon the place beneath. It is twice blest;It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:‘T is mightiest in the mightiest; it becomesThe throned monarch better than his crown:His sceptre shows the force of temporal power,The attribute to awe and majesty,Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings;But mercy is above this sceptred sway;It is enthronèd in the hearts of kings,It is an attribute to God himself;And earthly power doth then show likest God’sWhen mercy seasons justice. Therefore, Jew, Though justice be thy plea, consider this,That, in the course of justice, none of usShould see salvation: we do pray for mercy;And that same prayer doth teach us all to renderThe deeds of mercy. I have spoke thus muchTo mitigate the justice of thy plea;Which if thou follow, this strict court of VeniceMust needs give sentence ‘gainst the merchant there.How cold it was that January in 1961.Ike warned us of a military-industrial complex.JFK would later add secret societies.At the outset he would remind us on Earth God's work must truly be our ownWe were locked in a struggle with an enslaving powerDecember 1945 George Patton was killed preventing him from returning to CONUS to run for office and finish the job in MoscowJFK transited the valley of death with Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev turning the pair to a binary attempt at detenteEliot Janeway advisor to LBJ and others in the power elite considered JFK the most dangerous of menAs Douglass put it citing Merton, he was marked for martyrdomWe are all transparent in the Creator's eyesand in His furnace will be purifiedUnder the clearest of starslet there be Peace on Earththe stillness at the eye of the storm
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Phil, you have the same haircut and color as James Files. Or better said, lack of it Just kidding, You're both pretty!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Phil Dragoo wrote:Merry Christmas, EveryoneWe have witnessed a miracle in Jimmy's freedomI would note Kamala Harris kept Sirhan inside safe from deprogrammingThe truth shall set us all freeThe Merchant of Venice, Act IV, Scene I [The quality of mercy is not strained]William Shakespeare, 1564 - 1616 The quality of mercy is not strained;It droppeth as the gentle rain from heavenUpon the place beneath. It is twice blest;It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:‘T is mightiest in the mightiest; it becomesThe throned monarch better than his crown:His sceptre shows the force of temporal power,The attribute to awe and majesty,Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings;But mercy is above this sceptred sway;It is enthronèd in the hearts of kings,It is an attribute to God himself;And earthly power doth then show likest God’sWhen mercy seasons justice. Therefore, Jew, Though justice be thy plea, consider this,That, in the course of justice, none of usShould see salvation: we do pray for mercy;And that same prayer doth teach us all to renderThe deeds of mercy. I have spoke thus muchTo mitigate the justice of thy plea;Which if thou follow, this strict court of VeniceMust needs give sentence ‘gainst the merchant there.How cold it was that January in 1961.Ike warned us of a military-industrial complex.JFK would later add secret societies.At the outset he would remind us on Earth God's work must truly be our ownWe were locked in a struggle with an enslaving powerDecember 1945 George Patton was killed preventing him from returning to CONUS to run for office and finish the job in MoscowJFK transited the valley of death with Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev turning the pair to a binary attempt at detenteEliot Janeway advisor to LBJ and others in the power elite considered JFK the most dangerous of menAs Douglass put it citing Merton, he was marked for martyrdomWe are all transparent in the Creator's eyesand in His furnace will be purifiedUnder the clearest of starslet there be Peace on Earththe stillness at the eye of the stormAnother fantastic post, Phil. I couldn't have said it better on this Christmas day!