Russ Baker's Take on the Passing of Poppy Bush

JFK Assassination
Bob

Russ Baker's Take on the Passing of Poppy Bush

Post by Bob »

A couple of takes by Russ Baker on the passing of Poppy Bush:https://whowhatwhy.org/2018/12/09/fawni ... ver-truth/
Slav

Re: Russ Baker's Take on the Passing of Poppy Bush

Post by Slav »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7bSz-qo-L8Good videoI wonder why Russ hasn’t been taken out, I’m really surprised. He exposed so much.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

This youtube interview of Russ is perfect. Salient and the truth. "A curious democracy. Obama hemmed in, presidents may not do what they want to do, Bush dynasty works for other people, The Oligarchy," great. Russ makes the reality clear which isn't easy. I had drinks with Russ a few years ago at a restaurant in Santa Monica. He had read my book and heard through the grapevine I was researching the RFK assassination and was curious what I was concluding. Easy going but sharp as a tack. And brave. Can't do what he does and not be brave.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Michael Calder wrote:This youtube interview of Russ is perfect. Salient and the truth. "A curious democracy. Obama hemmed in, presidents may not do what they want to do, Bush dynasty works for other people, The Oligarchy," great. Russ makes the reality clear which isn't easy. I had drinks with Russ a few years ago at a restaurant in Santa Monica. He had read my book and heard through the grapevine I was researching the RFK assassination and was curious what I was concluding. Easy going but sharp as a tack. And brave. Can't do what he does and not be brave.Good to hear from you Micheal.
Dan Allen

Post by Dan Allen »

Michael Calder wrote:This youtube interview of Russ is perfect. Salient and the truth. "A curious democracy. Obama hemmed in, presidents may not do what they want to do, Bush dynasty works for other people, The Oligarchy," great. Russ makes the reality clear which isn't easy. I had drinks with Russ a few years ago at a restaurant in Santa Monica. He had read my book and heard through the grapevine I was researching the RFK assassination and was curious what I was concluding. Easy going but sharp as a tack. And brave. Can't do what he does and not be brave.Micheal This is a innocent question, I thought books sold on Amazon would all be available on Kindle. I gather it doesn't work like that. In other words, why isn't your book in Kindle?