MR. PHIL DRAGOO:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

MR. PHIL DRAGOO:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday08.28.20193:10 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:CONGRATULATIONS TO MR. PHIL DRAGOO ON BEING APPOINTED A JFK MURDER SOLVED FORUM MODERATOR, NOW JOINING MESSRS. BOB FOX, KEN MURRAY, JOE "DEALEY JOE" HALL, AND OURADMINISTRATOR AND CREATOR IN CHIEF OF THE JFK MURDER SOLVED FORUM, AND SO MUCH MORE, MR. WILLEM DANKBAAR, A FRIEND WHOM I ADMIRE, ENJOY, AND THANK FOR MAINTAINING HIS JFKMURDER SOLVED FORUM.Phil Dragoo is one of the Best Readers, Researchers, Students, and Writers of History, Politics, PoliticalScience, and Political Theory that I have ever crossed paths with.His Exceptional Academic and Intellectual Skills and Talents date that I know of back to his college days.Like fine wine, Phil's Insight, Intellect, Wisdom, and Witt have only improved.WELCOME TO MR. PHIL DRAGOO !As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Re: MR. PHIL DRAGOO:

Post by kenmurray »

Yes indeed we welcome Phil as a moderator. One of the brightest articulate knowledgeable man around!
Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

In Mantik's latest work the right temple shot blew out the Harper Fragment (occipital) and left metal particles which may be mercury.Now who might have made a temple shot and left mercury traces.John F. Kennedy's Head Wounds: A Final Synthesis — and a New Analysis of the Harper Fragment by David W. Mantik https://www.amazon.com/John-Kennedys-He ... B012HAOK2E
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The Mantik View:http://themantikview.com