JFK Assassination
Dan

Spam

Post by Dan »

You are a SPAMMER!
Pennyworth

Re: Spam

Post by Pennyworth »

Dan wrote:You are a SPAMMER!what do you do watch every move I make?
Bob

Post by Bob »

That's what disinformation guys do. WORDS are their actions. UNTRUTHFUL words, but words. The poster boy of disinformation is Dumbya Bu$h and his administration. He can't open his mouth without lying. The same with Cheney. The same with the press secretaries. And then the MSM just laps it up. Only a few in the MSM try to tell the REAL truth. It's been that way for generations now. Just look at the JFK assassination as the ultimate example.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Dan wrote:You are a SPAMMER!

And you are a STALKER!!!!!!!!
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

And you are a STALKER!!!!!!!!Not to mention a fraud.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Before you even ask, here it is:
1) You post under one-word user names (as I recall, full names are required per membership terms)
2) You have employed more than one user name, or falsely admitted having done so, making a liar of yourself either way.
3) You falsely accuse others behavior consistently exhibited in your own posts.

All I've seen you do since I joined this forum is to steer others away from pertinent information, and to pour a load of bile steeped pro - Bush gobbledygook upon it and its members.
The very nature of this forum makes evasiveness & nondisclosure intolerable. Four decades & change of fraud are the subject of study here. trying to peddle still more of it here will likely not prevail here (at least not with the over-thirty-set). Perhaps you could find/start a different forum, one more in tune with your world view?
Dan

WTF Again

Post by Dan »

Your bias shows through and distorts your reality.

Bob posts under a three letter name - that is why 4 years ago now that I asked Wim to change my name to a three letter name.

I have never employed another user name in the past 4 years - check the IP address. (more false allegations from a liberal biased kook)

No false accusations here - I can back up every assertion I make - can you back up your accusations - like the one where you claim I use multiple user names - no, you can't - just another one of your false accusations?

Where is the bile steeped pro-Bush gobbledygook? Please provide a date and an example?
Dan

Post by Dan »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Dan wrote:You are a SPAMMER!what do you do watch every move I make???

No! I try to wade through the 1589 pieces of spam that are posted here!