NEW WORLD ORDER....

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER....

Post by kenmurray »

Thanks again Bob. Just another " A Day in the Life" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh2dqgj5 ... re=related
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:Mae Brussell Interview on Lennon's assassination:http://www.maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brusse ... on.htmlWho authorized the assassination of Lennon:http://www.john-lennon.net/whoauthorize ... non.htmThe John Lennon Assassination on A&E:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkc60Ivb ... elatedONCE AGAIN Ken...OUTSTANDING! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yNcE8c3j2MYou are the Walrus!!!Your right Bob Ken is the Walrus lol thanks for all the links you two means a lot. Mae Brussell underrated isnt she my goodness gotta love the woman, when did she pass away? I claim the Eggman, Whats your Beatles name Bob? Did you check out my post on Phillips mate sorry for being a bit of a fence sitter on it chief.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i am unsure whether i think that john lennon was the target. i do believe that chapman was a manchurian candidate but question whether lennon was that much of a threat to kill. i sorta kinda believe that chapman was being programmed to kill maybe reagan and somehow got sidetracked. after all GW was just elected vice president and he settled for number 2 at the convention. 8 years was a long time to wait. i remember reading a lot about everyone expecting whoever the president was, wouldn't live to see the end of his tenure. it was called the president's curse. every president elected every 20 years was either killed or assassinated or died of illness before the end of term. what a perfect cover.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Hmmmm well the similarities between Chapman and his Hinkley are quite stark.I dunno Tom. Lol, Lennon was pretty big time. After reading what Ken and Bob posted up here it seems to be less an accident he was following him around. Manchurian candidate for sure.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Sean, had publicly stated his belief that his father was likely assassinated by the United States government. In recent years, Sean reportedly made the following statement:[He] was a counterrevolutionary and was very dangerous to the government. If he had said ‘Bomb the White House tomorrow,’ there would have been 10,000 people who would have done it. The pacifist revolutionaries are historically killed by the government, and anybody who thinks Mark Chapman was just some crazy guy who killed my dad for his own personal interest is insane or very naive. It was in the best interest of the United States to have my dad killed. And you know, that worked against them, because once he died, his power grew. So I mean, fuck them! They didn’t get what they wanted.1
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Lennon’s wounds were on the wrong side of his body. The autopsy revealed four wounds to the left side of the upper body: two in the left shoulder, two in the left side of the back. On Dec. 10, 1980, (two days after the murder) the New York Times published a diagram showing where Lennon and Chapman were standing when the fatal shots were fired. Chapman was reportedly standing to Lennon’s right, several feet behind him. Before shooting, Chapman allegedly called to the victim, "Mr. Lennon." As Lennon turned, Chapman fired five shots; four hit Lennon. Since Chapman was reportedly standing to Lennon’s right in back of him, Lennon would certainly have turned to his right in response to Chapman’s call. This means the right side of Lennon’s body was facing Chapman as he turned. The wounds should have been on the right side of the body, but surprisingly they were on the left. The doorman at the Dakota on the night of the shooting was an anti-Castro Cuban, Jose Perdomo; Chapman’s primary accuser. It is widely known that Cuban exiles have been used extensively by the intelligence community since the failed Bay of Pigs invasion in 1961. Patrolman Peter Cullen, one of the officers in the first police car responding to the shooting, believed the shooter was a handyman at the Dakota, not Chapman. Cullen thought Chapman "looked like a guy who worked in a bank." Perdomo convinced Cullen that Chapman was the assailant. Hours after the shooting, the New York Times reported that Lennon was shot near the main lobby in the Dakota entryway. The next day the NYT reported that he was shot near the entrance of the Dakota, about 20-to-25 feet away from the spot originally reported. The shift in location was apparently needed because police and witnesses found Chapman at the entrance of the Dakota building, not 20-to-25 feet inside. Lennon’s true assassin was probably the handyman (aka, elevator operator) who fired from inside or near a service elevator located across from the concierge stand where Lennon collapsed after being shot. Shooting from the service elevator would easily hit the left side of Lennon’s body which is where the wounds were located. Mark David Chapman has never been judged legally insane, although opinion leaders within the American news media continually portray him as crazy. He pled guilty to the crime, thereby forfeiting his right to a trial. As a result, he has spent the last 22 years of his life in Attica State penitentiary for a crime he did not commit. Facts indicate that Chapman was likely the victim of mind control—a combination of drugs, hypnosis or both—which caused him to commit numerous self-incriminating acts; however, murder was not one of them. Ironically, Chapman himself believes he shot Lennon, although he cannot recall several key details of the crime. The power of suggestion is an incredible tool. There are no known witnesses to the crime; however, several "crime scene witnesses" observed events shortly before and after the shooting. But I have found no statements from any person who actually observed Chapman shoot Lennon; not even Yoko Ono
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Jsnow915 wrote:Sean, had publicly stated his belief that his father was likely assassinated by the United States government. In recent years, Sean reportedly made the following statement:[He] was a counterrevolutionary and was very dangerous to the government. If he had said ‘Bomb the White House tomorrow,’ there would have been 10,000 people who would have done it. The pacifist revolutionaries are historically killed by the government, and anybody who thinks Mark Chapman was just some crazy guy who killed my dad for his own personal interest is insane or very naive. It was in the best interest of the United States to have my dad killed. And you know, that worked against them, because once he died, his power grew. So I mean, fuck them! They didn’t get what they wanted.1Great post Jsnow brilliant.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Speaking of the Beatles, their entire catalog will be remastered for the first time in 22 years getting an upgrade and will be released to stores worldwide on 09/09/09:http://www.iamthebeatles.com/