NEW WORLD ORDER....

JFK Assassination
SeamusCoogan

Re: NEW WORLD ORDER....

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Eggman reporting in Yeah I saw that to. Looks good. Gotta be my fave band of all time Ken.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Eggman reporting in Yeah I saw that to. Looks good. Gotta be my fave band of all time Ken.Seamus, one of my favorite bands as well.
Pennyworth

NAZI HOLOCAUST

Post by Pennyworth »

PP; I WILL BE RETRIEVING SOME OF MY POSTS THAT WERE WIPED OUT DURING OUR LAST HACKING EPISODE....COMING UPThe Holocaust is humanity's greatest failurehttp://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/sep/09/ho ... yDemjanjuk trial in Germany delayed until Novemberhttp://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1113789.html
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Alex Jones on micro-chipped Mexicans ....check out 3.32 -----Mexico's own internal immigration problem... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CvgBv3m ... e=relatedI found this video very confusing. Is Alex Iones talking about the government or the people?This is what I meant when I responded on another thread about views on Alex Jones.....I believe the post was deletedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHelT0lVZOM
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

DRUG ARRESTS....OKLAHOMA CITY — In the largest single strike at Mexican drug operations in the U.S., authorities arrested more than 300 people in a sting that demonstrates an upstart cartel's vast reach north of the border.The tentacles of "La Familia" extend coast to coast and deep into America's heartland, with arrests announced Thursday in 38 cities from Boston to Seattle and from St. Paul, Minn., to Raleigh, N.C.Drug deals went down in Oklahoma parking lots, suppliers were advised to weld drugs into tire rims for transport, and in the Dallas and Seattle areas, dozens of children were removed from houses where authorities found drugs, guns or cash derived from drug sales.Perhaps more than any other cartel, La Familia projects a Robin Hood image. The Drug Enforcement Administration said the group is "philosophically opposed to the sale of methamphetamine to Mexicans, and instead supports its export to the United States for consumption by Americans."Mexican police say the gang uses religion and family morals to recruit. The gang has hung banners in towns saying they do not tolerate drug use, or attacks on women or children.http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... 1369848#LA FAMILIA....The La Familia cartel is a violent drug trafficking cartel based in the stateof Michoacan, in southwestern Mexico. According to court documents, LaFamilia controls drug manufacturing and distribution in and around Michoacan,including the importation of vast quantities of cocaine and methamphetaminefrom Mexico into the United States. La Familia is philosophically opposed tothe sale of methamphetamine to Mexicans, and instead supports its export tothe United States for consumption by Americans. La Familia is a heavily armedcartel that has utilized violence to support its narcotics traffickingbusiness including murders, kidnappings and assaults. According to oneindictment unsealed in the Southern District of New York, associates of LaFamilia based in the United States have allegedly acquired military-gradeweapons, including assault weapons and ammunition, and have arranged for themto be smuggled back into Mexico for use by La Familia. In a criminalcomplaint filed in Dallas, ATF investigators allege that operatives of LaFamilia shipped hundreds of firearms from the U.S. to Mexico over a 12-monthperiod ending in October 2009. Individuals indicted in the cases are chargedwith a variety of crimes, including: conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine,cocaine and marijuana; distribution of methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana;conspiracy to import narcotics into the United States; money laundering; andother violations of federal law. Numerous defendants face forfeitureallegations as well. http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRel ... 20091022By 2006, La Familia emerged as one of the top five drug cartels in Mexico. The group is lead by an executive council, and members share common and strong religious beliefs. Members are forbidden from using illegal narcotics themselves. According to the DEA, La Familia portrays itself as a kind of Mexican Robin Hood, taking from the rich (North Americans) and giving to the poor. "They believe they are doing God's work, and pass out Bibles and money to the poor," the DEA report says. Local schools and officials also benefit, the report says. But if law enforcement gets too close, La Familia reacts with extreme violence. When Mexican authorities arrested several key members of La Familia in June and July, the organization retaliated by kidnapping, torturing, and murdering 12 Mexican police officers. In response, Mexico sent 5,500 soldiers to Michoacan. "We are fighting an organization whose brutal violence is driven by so-called divine justice," said Michele Leonhart, acting DEA administrator. "La Familia's narco-banner declared that they don't kill for money and they don't kill innocent people. However, their delivery of that message was accompanied by five severed heads rolled onto a dance floor in Uruapan, Mexico," Ms. Leonhart said.http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/1023/p02s01-usgn.html
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Paul, wouldn't the worldwide legalizing of drugs and therefore destruction of the drug market be the only way to fight "la familia"? Of course the road to worldwide legalizing of drugs is still a long way to go and you have strong opposition. Bankers and war lords fear the loss of markets and suppression methods and people fear the rise of drug consumption. But nevertheless those who write FREEDOM on their flag, have to admit the FREEDOM to each individual to do with his body what he/she wants to do. (Of course those who are self-responsible for their own drug-inflicted disease, have to pay for the treatment afterwards by themselves then.)So how is the best way to promote the worldwide legalization of drugs now?Chris
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

ChristophMessner wrote:Paul, wouldn't the worldwide legalizing of drugs and therefore destruction of the drug market be the only way to fight "la familia"? PP: One way I would think , Mr. Messner. One example of a marketed consumable product coming from an 'illegal plant' : Coke (coca-cola) has become an American staple, and its ingredients include the coca leaf.They say the drug has been extracted, but some people have said that drinking Coke is addictive and habit forming. And Coke has been legal for years and years. Of course the road to worldwide legalizing of drugs is still a long way to go and you have strong opposition. Bankers and war lords fear the loss of markets and suppression methods and people fear the rise of drug consumption. Its time for a change,and there could be a shift in power and changing of the guard . Lords get old and others take over. As for fear of rising drug consumption, look at it this way. One person's passion is another person's poison. No one could pay me to consume cocaine or even pot. My drug of choice is wine.I had the same problems with my back as JFK did. Someone once gave me some crack to alleviate the pain. It was the first , last, and only time I will ever consume this drug. I am also allergic to pot as it is a form of ragweed. But others will swear by it But nevertheless those who write FREEDOM on their flag, have to admit the FREEDOM to each individual to do with his body what he/she wants to do. (Of course those who are self-responsible for their own drug-inflicted disease, have to pay for the treatment afterwards by themselves then.)The people that have been buying and consuming the drugs of their choice will continue to do so, no matter what. So how is the best way to promote the worldwide legalization of drugs now?Chris I will get back to this when I think I have some answers
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

I don't know about Lennon being part of the New World Order but I have read Fenton Bressler's book, "Who killed John Lennon." It was a good read and the whole time I was reading it I wondered if the author knew he was describing MKULTRA. I too believe the attempts on Ford and Reagan were to put their vice president's in the Oval office. This shows it isn't about conservative or liberal but control.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Paul, thanks a lot for your detailed, convincing answers! There does speak experience out of your words. Maybe there is a bit more power in humans to be stronger than drugs than you implicate. There ARE people who stopped using a very addictive drug from one day to the other. A minority though, but more than zero. Chris