My exchange with a friend of David Atlee Phillips:

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

My exchange with a friend of David Atlee Phillips:

Post by dankbaar »

----- Original Message -----
To: Joe Goulden
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:26 PM
Subject: Were you a friend of David Atlee Phillips?

Thanks in advance,

Wim Dankbaar
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

To:
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: Were you a friend of David Atlee Phillips?

Are you also the executor of his estate?

Wim

To: dank@xs4all.nl
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 3:28 PM

Yes, for many years.

Joe Goulden
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

To:
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 5:03 PM

The information that I asked you is public knowledge. I was just checking if you are the correct Joe Goulden. I got it from the Internet. Do you want the link?

Intesting friend you had! He must have been quite a personality.

My name is Wim Dankbaar,

I am a friend of James Files, James Files shot JFK from the grassy knoll on orders of his boss Charles Nicoletti (from the Chicago mafia)

But James Files was also CIA and his CIA controller was David Phillips.

Since you were a long time friend of his, you are probably going to say that Files and I are full of it.

However, I think Phillips was actually proud of his hidden roles in history. He felt his work a necessity, right? I believe that before his death he may have said or written more than what was let out.

I understand there is an unpublished manucript from Phillips that you have control over. I think you had James Lesar looking at it for two hours. Is there any chance this manuscript will be published at some future date?

Do either of these men look familiar to you? Picture is from 1962.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/Files+X.jpg

Wim

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 3:41 PM

Just why are you asking such questions? I do not like discussing personal affairs with someone I do not know.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

To:
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 5:22 PM

I'm sorry if I have offended you.

If you could provide me with some hard evidence that I am a fool, it would be more effective than "a proper drubbing", whatever that may mean (english is not my native tongue)

I guess I am at least one of those 90% fools that don't believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK.

Is the information below correct or false?

David Atlee Phillips died of cancer on 7th July, 1988. He left behind an unpublished manuscript. The novel is about a CIA officer who lived in Mexico City. In the novel the character states: "I was one of those officers who handled Lee Harvey Oswald... We gave him the mission of killing Fidel Castro in Cuba... I don't know why he killed Kennedy. But I do know he used precisely the plan we had devised against Castro. Thus the CIA did not anticipate the president's assassination, but it was responsible for it. I share that guilt."

Source:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKphillips.htm

Wim

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:06 PM

I have no time to waste on fools such as you. You should be aware that Phillips collected hefty libel damages from a British publisher who put such lies into print. In your instance, I think a good thrashing would suffice, and I hope that I meet you face to face sometime so that I can administer a proper drubbing.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

To:
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:42 PM

I' ll better ignore the threats of physical abuse. We could try and keep it civilized. So far, you don't seem to share much of the sophistication with your friend.

Did he never tell you that you can kill more people with a typewriter than running around with a shotgun? Why don't you do that? You work for the Washington Times! You could write a great piece about nuts like James Files and me. It would be a fertile test case for the "accuracy in media" that you promote.

Or we could have a writing debate. You would wipe the floor with me and set the record straight once and for all. After all, you are still around to defend the legacy of your friend against oddballs like me.

Pick up the glove.

Wim

www.jfkmurdersolved.com

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:36 PM

A "proper drubbing" means that I would make you a bloody mess -- with my fists -- for casting aspersions on one of my best friends, who is no longer alive to defend himself. Do not bother me with further e-mails. I have no time for fools such as you.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

To:
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 12:05 AM

Come on Joe, You're a good reporter. You can do much better than slinging mud. Don't feel pestered. There's many more guys like me. And you're probably to old anyway to make me a bloody mess with your fists. What would that accomplish anyway?
It is common knowlegde that Dave perjured himself before the HSCA. Everyone knows that! Why can't you come to grips with the fact that your friend was part of another coup in your backyard. Hey, I like James Files. He blew JFK's brains out! JFK wasn't a saint either. He had Marilyn Monroe killed. And Files respected your friend too! As a matter of fact, the VSA test still indicated stress when he talks about David Phillips.

Dave just thought that JFK was a menace to the American way of life. Like he did with Castro, Allende, Arbenz and Goulart. Or do you also deny he was involved in those coups? Is that not "accuracy in media"? Did he ever tell you, over a few scotches, that he pissed on JFK's grave?

Publish his last novel and "My Secret Wars scrapbook". He didn't write those to go unnoticed. If you were really his pal, give him a voice! Don''t bury it.

Wim

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:18 PM

Just go fuck off and pester me no more.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Now, take into consideration there is actually a "David Atlee Phillips award"

http://www.afio.org/sections/wins/1998/notes36.html

FOR THE FIRST TIME there will be an AFIO AWARDS ceremony at the Banquet - by presenting the newly created DAVID ATLEE PHILLIPS Award (for AFIO members or associate members who have made sustained exceptional contributions to AFIO and its objectives), commemorating the founder and first president of AFIO; and the General RICHARD STILLWELL Award (for exceptional and sustained Chapter leadership contributions to AFIO objectives by Chapter members and associate members), commemorating the illustrious second President of AFIO.

I should make a new signature:

Fuck the CIA and smash them into a thousand pieces.
Bob

Post by Bob »

This guy works for the Washington Times? That explains it. He might as well work for Fox News. The Times is a big right wing propaganda rag. Makes sense that this guy was a buddy of Phillips, as Phillips was as right wing as one can get. Typical neo-con, talks a tough game, but never walks the walk.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bob, I already knew you dig it
David Octopus

Post by David Octopus »

Some trivia about Goulden which pops up through google search:

"Joe Goulden, a 70-year-old writer in Washington, D.C., says that dropping 17 percent of his body weight has made him feel "just one hell of a lot better." Four years ago, Goulden, who stands six feet, two inches, weighed more than 250 pounds. "I didn't want to look at myself anymore," he says.

He had tried all those "goofy" diets in the past, and failed. So Goulden changed his diet permanently to his own version of a healthy, sustainable one. It is heavy on salads, corn flakes, tuna, and skim milk. Grapes substitute for ice cream. Fritos and other tempting snack foods almost never cross his threshold. Goulden bought a treadmill and started using it three times a week. He began keeping a cup of tea beside his computer, taking a swig whenever he got the growlies."

another:

"LETTER -- Joe Goulden writes on James Bamford¹s new book:

AFIO member Tom Powers has a splendid review of James Bamford's new NSA book, BODY OF SECRETS, in The New York Review of Books, 21 June 2001, pp. 51-54. Powers' concluding paragraph makes a valuable point in the best language I've seen.: "And that brings us back to the exasperated question of bystanders who feel they are watching toddlers squabble in the sandbox. Why can't these great powers get along? Why do they have to keep pushing and probing each other in these aggressive ways -- cracking codes, suborning spies, stealing documents, bugging embassies, sending ships and aircraft bristling with antennae into harm's way? The answer, richly documented in Bamford's book, is that in international competition for power, where differences sometimes lead to war, what intelligence organizations do -- all the huggermugger of the great game -- may look like strife, but it's the closest serious international rivals ever get to peace." [Joe Goulden] "

Weekly Intelligence Notes #23-01
11 June 2001
--

Nice journey into this man psyche if there ever was such a diary handed to him folks like Goulden would burn it and leave nothing to history. Especially after that heated email exchange with Wim..

People with such an attituted are the most dedicated long term gatekeepers and that's why it takes so many years to demolish the "official account" of events such assassinations of JFK/MLK/RFK or 9/11..