My exchange with a friend of David Atlee Phillips:

JFK Assassination
David Octopus

Post by David Octopus »

If anybody wants to pick up the email exchange where Wim ended try this link for the address, at least by 2003-2001 it has been in use:
http://www.washtimes.com/books/20030607 ... -6034r.htm
http://www.korean-war.com/Archives/2001 ... 00378.html

Just a quote from the first link:

"..A Mel Gibson movie based on a book by a Fleet Street hack made outlandish claims about Air America's involvement in drug trafficking, lies that outrage men who risked their lives in secret service to their country.."

Apparently Goulden is one of the most perverse appologists for the CIA.
CIA's involvement in drug dealings is in the official record for several decades, it has been even discussed before cameras during some Congress hearing/investigation during the Iran-Contra years..
Bruce Patrick Brychek

My exchange with a friend of David Atlee Phillips:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.15. 2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.24.2006 Mr. Willem Dankbaar Posted this Very Powerful Headline.Wim presented some interesting material.Fast forward to today.Few are alive who had anything to do with the JFK, MLK, and RFK's Assassinations.Every year there are less survivors from a very limited group to begin with.Every year The Lines Of Fact And Truth are more blurred.The few who are alive refuse to discuss or talk anymore. How can they beconvinced that it really matters anymore ?Some often state hopes that George H. W. Bush will divulge what he knowsbefore his looming death. To what end ? What would that accomplish ? What would change ? If it was in print Few American's would read it anyway ?That of course would be tempered by what GHWB remembers.And he has his Legacy and the Legacy and Safety of his family to protect.What does it meant to "Solve" these mysteries of the past ?We now know more about the time leading up to the Civil War, World War I,and World War II now than ever before. So What ?It is now believed to be Common Knowledge that Stalin, Churchill, and Rooseveltknew of the Pending Doom at Pearl Harbor. So what ?What does it change ?Each year Main stream Media, and History Books in Grade Schools, High Schools, andColleges in America gloss over or ignore the Past More Completely each and every year.Who decides this ?"We the people..." are never advised, nor consulted.Control Of The Population ?Population Control ?Global Control Of The Masses Is Looming.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Re: My exchange with a friend of David Atlee Phillips:

Post by Dealey Joe »

I never cease to be amazed at Wim Dankbarr's ability to get into areas most "researchers" never even think or know about going. WOW!
kenmurray

Re: My exchange with a friend of David Atlee Phillips:

Post by kenmurray »

The Southland Center 1963:https://vimeo.com/110218535