Livermore Scientists Reignite JFK Assassination Debate

JFK Assassination
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

"LIVERMORE -- It's been the subject of numerous arguments, books and a major Hollywood movie and now scientists at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory have turned up the heat again on just who assassinated President John F. Kennedy.

The researchers say metallurgical chemical "fingerprints" on the bullets that killed the president and wounded then Texas Governor John Connally may have been misinterpreted and that the government's crucial "single gunman theory" has been thrown into doubt."

Well, I guess it was just a matter of time before the mainstream started paying attention. I think the perverbial "Snow Ball" is starting its perverbial trip down the mountain

http://www.ktvu.com/news/9709821/detail.html
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

----- Original Message -----
To: randich1@llnl.gov
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:05 AM
Subject: JFK assassination debate

Have you ever heard of this?

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/confessionb.htm

Wim Dankbaar

Netherlands
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

If you are refering to the mercury content of Mr Files's bullet, yes I knew. Livermore is looking, I guess, at the bullets and fragments that were recovered. I dont believe the "Mercury" load, or parts there of, were recovered. I could be wrong but I believe that is why Kennedys head is to be exsumed. But who could hope its really there, and not been swapped at some later date. The CIA may have known from the beginning that there was a problem.

In any event I dont feel the body will be exsumed until there is a Government in place that can be trusted.
Ed Bishop

Post by Ed Bishop »

The main point of this revealation, as I see it, is:

The Neutron Activation Analysis tests done in the '70s to prove that all bullet fragments found belong to the same box of bullets are inconclusive. You just can't prove anything with those tests. That's all they're really saying.

Many members of the Oswald-did-it cult (used to) eagerly point to the NAA tests to support their faith in the single-shooter scenario. Of course, these new facts won't affect their beliefs.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.06.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.04.2006 - Mr. Billy Boggs Posted this interesting Headline.A short discussion developed and evolved with some facts, points ofinformation, and opinions that few may not be aware of today.I have been doing a sort of Inventory on JFK Material that was, or is comingout this year, for my own purposes, research, and writings.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Tommy Wilkens

Re: Livermore Scientists Reignite JFK Assassination Debate

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Very well said Billy !!!!!!!