Livermore Scientists Reignite JFK Assassination Debate

JFK Assassination
Locked
Billy Boggs
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Livermore Scientists Reignite JFK Assassination Debate

Post by Billy Boggs »

"LIVERMORE -- It's been the subject of numerous arguments, books and a major Hollywood movie and now scientists at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory have turned up the heat again on just who assassinated President John F. Kennedy.

The researchers say metallurgical chemical "fingerprints" on the bullets that killed the president and wounded then Texas Governor John Connally may have been misinterpreted and that the government's crucial "single gunman theory" has been thrown into doubt."

Well, I guess it was just a matter of time before the mainstream started paying attention. I think the perverbial "Snow Ball" is starting its perverbial trip down the mountain

http://www.ktvu.com/news/9709821/detail.html
dankbaar
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm