The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

Post by Dealey Joe »

I just watched The Garrison Tapes a couple days ago and that is how I saw it. no visable hole just splintered glass.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.17.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Joe - I am not attacking you. I am cross examining you for clarification for the benefit of others.Joe - You say splintered glass ?Define your terminology, please ?What I see is a slight crack, with a slight chip.Without putting words in your mouth, is my definition of what you saw more accurate, and precise ?Thank You for your patience with me, Joe.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Posts about this Subject Matter here on the JFKMS Forum.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself abouta Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Bruce, I cant believe you would dismiss the testimony of expert witnesses. "The Men who Killed Kennedy Ep 7 seg 2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAW-bxxZfcMThe Men who killed Kennedy Ep7 seg 3http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmMXfBgjsh0
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.17.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Billy - I heard rumors that you were still alive. So glad to hear from you. I still have all of the great material that you sent me so many years ago.I am not teasing you. I actually thought of you 2 - 3 weeks ago. My girlfriend bought me the Complete Set of the Original Miami Vice. We watch an episode almost every night after the news. Anyway, I swear that at the end of the credits on an episode they listed Billy Boggs. Really caught my attention. Are you a MiamiVice Star that we don't know about ?Moving On:I have this problem with believing what I see personally, over what I am told to believe by government controlled sources, as well as arm chair researchers who have done superficial research at best, and flock around a single unsubstantiated, unverified, unphotographed opinion. Especially when an actual movie exists.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Posts about this Subject Matter here on the JFKMS Forum.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself abouta Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings, on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

I have this problem of believing what I see personally, over what I am told to believe by government controlled sources. Don't you ? How true, how true! You may not understand this entirely, but I get the picture. Mine is the opposite, believing what I see, over government propaganda, with no problem. But I believe that is the difference between us. I am free of the political, and governmental controls, mental and otherwise.There are too many well educated people who have testified, a major, shot came from the front, though the windshield. The problem with this is who was the shooter, and who did he work for. No doubt Jimmy has told what he knows, but like anyone else, he can not tell you of things he does not know. A good investigator will not throw away evidence because he dislikes it. He must hold on to it, to the very end.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall:Joe - I am not attacking you. I am cross examining you for clarification.Joe - You say splintered glass ?Define your terminology, please ?What I see is a slight crack, with a slight chip.Without putting words in your mouth, is my definition of what you saw more accurate, and precise ?Thank You for your patience with me, Joe.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Bruce and hello BillyWhat I mean by splinter is that I could see no hole just a crack.A couple thoughts, I took a looksee at Dealey and a shot through the windshield into JFK throat would have been an impossible shot considering the angle of the car and possible places to shoot from.If there would have been an entrance wound it would have done significant damage to the spine and would make a trach impossible to install.I am sure I listened to those doctors say they had never treated a gunshot wound anyway and the one doctor told them it had to be an entrance wound because it was a smooth hole.They never gave a thought to the possibility that it could be a shrapnel wound. all they could think is that there was no hole from the rear that could be responsible. An honest mistake on their part.I don't believe they were trying to cover up they just did not know what they were dealing with.About the only eye witness I can trust is Roger Craig. I do think there was a possibility of a shot from the North side of Elm on the service road. Roger said there was a .45 slug found on the south side of Elm in the ground.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

12.23.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.12.2006 - I originally Posted this Very Important Headline and related information about New Orleans District Attorney, Jim Garrison.A good and valuable discussion developed about many aspects of this Subject Matter. David Octopus, BillyBoggs, and Joe Hall made valuable contributions.I CAN NOT RECOMMEND STRONGLY ENOUGH THAT YOU VIEW THE VIDEO OF JFK's LIMO ARRIVING AT PARKLANDHOSPITAL A FEW MINUTES AFTER JFK ARRIVED. Jim Garrison was granted pervission to view, and use this forhis investigaions and trial, provided he did not show JFK being removed from the JFK Limo "…like a limp, wet noodle, obviously DOA, Dead On Arrival." How else could they "…so nobly seek to save JFK, and use this timeto enhance the Cover Up. My Opinion.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Posts about this Subject Matter here on the JFKMS Forum.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself abouta Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Farewell To Justice

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

John Barbour will be having a conference Jan 31st live in Las Vegas where the The Garrison Tapes will be shown. Plus the guest speakers, will be Dick Russell, Joan Mellon, and Jim Marrs. It will shown on live. Barbour was on BOR last Thursday:http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black663a.mp3Here is Barbour's web site:http://johnbarboursworld.com/
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:John Barbour will be having a conference Jan 31st live in Las Vegas where the The Garrison Tapes will be shown. Plus the guest speakers, will be Dick Russell, Joan Mellon, and Jim Marrs. It will shown on live. Barbour was on BOR last Thursday:http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black663a.mp3Here is Barbour's web site:http://johnbarboursworld.com/Nice job once again, Abraken Linkin! Good stuff!