Bruce Patrick Brychek

Crowd Applauds Movie Showing Bush Assassination:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

The Tuesday, September 12, 2006 Chicago Sun Times, on page 23 reports
as follows, ( in part, as I refuse to sit here and type more than 100 words):

By David Germain:

TORONTO:

"A sellout crowd at the Toronto International Film Festival gave a warm reception to the British movie 'Death of a President,' which centers on a fictionalized assassination of George W. Bush."

"The audience applauded at the end and several more times during a question-and-answer session with filmmakers."

"The movie chronicles the sniper shooting of Bush on Oct. 19, 2007, during a trip to Chicago for a speech on the economy. It includes interviews with actors playing Secret Service and FBI officials, White House aides, journalists and anti-war activists, along with suspects."

FOLLOW-UP:

I would be interested in any and all points of view after you have seen this movie. I have not seen it yet, but I intend to make a point of seeing it, and I will update this, or add another post at that point in time.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Bruce I must say first off, its a crime to talk about killing a president and I do not Condone nor support this action to remove a president. If we support this movie we also support the assassination of Kennedy. Dont say, yea, but the facts are different. The outcome is the same, one less person to give testimony. Dead men tell no tales.

I would prefer to see a movie that shows him and his cohorts arrested, tried, and..........., well I wouldnt want to ruin the end of that movie
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The Death of a President:

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

How is a movie like this received so well in other places, but I can't even find it in the USA ?

Freedom of Speech ? Not in my lifetime.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

I wonder who the producers and directors were?
Clemens Lowenstein

Post by Clemens Lowenstein »

R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

The movie does not really focus on the act of assasination as it does the fact that they would not be surprised if they shot him to further move the agenda of the elite. with so called patriot act 2 because a muslim is the one who is to have shot him. I seen it , got it from news servers in this country in divx format.
McGoo

Post by McGoo »

I have seen this film, it was on TV here in the UK. I thought it was very good if a bit of an odd subject. The interviews with actors playing secret service agents and the like are very realistic.
Kathy Becket

Post by Kathy Becket »

Death of a President is available for FREE download at VEOH.

Just type in VEOH, download the player, search for Death of a President, and watch it!!
Very disturbing movie!!!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Curious As To How This Would Be Received Today:

Dear Fellow JFK Forum Members,

I am curious as to how this would be received today ?

Any thoughts ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

I remember seeing this movie, it was a good movie and making it better was seeing bush get shot. It was very well done.