Jimmy Files Shot To JFK'S Head Killed JFK Instantly:

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

Outstanding video. I believe that the movie JFK did portray this man as a viable witness, although not naming him. What do you think of this Posner? Gary? Uwe? Jim Garrison was a hero for what he did, but Mark Lane got the momentum started.
Jim Thompson

Z-313

Post by Jim Thompson »

M Klein wrote:This guy saw the Files' shot:http://youtube.com/watch?v=iYj3FAUHwro

If your browser (Internet Explorer 6.0.2 xpsp with SP2, for example) will expand & enlarge this map for you, you will see the correct location of Zapruder 313.

http://hometown.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

francois bertrand

Post by francois bertrand »

great map....

i printed it. Trace 2 lines:

one from the window of TSBD to where the bullet hit curb near Tague.
the second from the window of Daltex to where bullet hit curb near Tague.

wow.. at about Z230, shot from the Daltex passe directly inline with the limousine. Shot from TSBD is nowhere near. Mr Nicoletti barely missed JFK.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK DIED INSTANTLY:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,After re-reading, or for some, reading my original thoughts for the first time under this thread, I suggest that you then check out Mr. Wim Dankbaar's recent post and videos of the Zapruder film, and the Nix film.Check Under "Amazingly good video on the two headshots," posted by Wim Dankbaar.Again, I must agree with Jimmy Files that JFK was "instantly dead."Anything that happened from this moment on must be suspect as part of the cover-up.There could have been no valiant effort to save JFK'S life. I don't care what any person, or note says that purportedly came out of the hospital room at Parkland Hospital.JFK was DOA.Thoughts ?????Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce check this one too:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/headshot.htm

Headshot clips

Question:

How does James Files know that Kennedy's head snapped forward if you can't see that with the naked eye and if he didn't aim for Kennedy's right eye?

You see, the warden of Joliet asked him once if he felt any emotion after shooting Kennedy. His repsonse was that he felt pissed that he had missed the target by 2 inches. That's why he says:

As I squeezed, take off my round, his head moved forward, I missed and I come in right along the temple. Just right behind the eye.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/bullet/JHeadshot.MOV

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/bullet/HeadshotNew.MOV

The point is, you don't detect the forward motion with the naked eye, whether looking through a scope or not. It just goes to quick to detect in real motion. Try it yourself. We only know from slow motion or a frame by frame analysis that Kennedy's head snaps forward first , then backwards. Even few JFK researchers know that.

There are only two possibilities for James Files to know about the forward headsnap:

1) He did a frame by frame analysis of the Zapruder film
2) He aimed for JFK's right eye as he says he did, missed the eye and came in on the temple, because the head snapped forward. In other words: He knows the head snapped forward, not because of seeing that, but because he knows he aimed for the right eye.

Which possibility do you find more likely? 1 or 2?

Wim
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Practically speaking,he was killed instantly,
but when he arrived at the ER,he still had
a faint pulse,and occasional respirations.
Since he was President of the United States,
so-called "heroic" efforts were made to save
him. Even in a lower profile case, there would
probably have been some lifesaving effort made,
because it's good training! (I think Parkland
is a teaching hospital).No group of doctors
was just going to stand there and let him
expire without making all efforts do save
him!
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the autopsy pictures are fake?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Jimmy Files Shot To JFK'S Head Killed JFK Instantly:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:On 04.24.2006 I originally published this Headline. I am bringing this up for the benefit of the New JFK Forum Members, and those that may have not seen it yet.I have experimented with my own Remington XP 100 through various large fruits, and at windshields in auto graveyards since my original Headline. (The windshield argument I will save for another day).Jimmy Sutton/Files headshot to JFK killed him instantly. And he was NOT even brain dead because he had virtually "no brain left."Therefore, I reiterate, that everything that happened thereafter was part of the cover-up.I do not believe that JFK had a pulse.I do not believe that "they fought valiantly to save him."And I do not believe that this was for Jackie's benefit because she was holding a large piece of JFK'S brain in her hand. Even in shock, she could not believe that he was alive, or could be saved.This was all smoke and mirrors.Comments ???Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Well of course he was dead in Dealey Plaza. But his heart was still beating for a few minutes and Catholics are not allowed to die before given last rites, so everyone did what they were supposed to do.It's been obvious for 46 years, hasn't it?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bruce,I am interested in your findings on what happened to the fruit ect.In my opininion from the shooting I have done in the past the 22 caliber small grain bullets at high velosity are explosive on contact and do not at all act like a larger grain bullet.I would not think a mercury round would even be nessecary to accomplish the perfect head shot.I have used 45 grain hollow points in .222 caliber that simply dessimates a target like a ground hog.I shot a .220 swift that with a small grain bullet a puff of wind or a weed would explode it.25/06, .270, ect punch a hole then leave an larger exit wound depending on the bullet used.Is your fireball a .222?Yep JFK was instantly dead in my opinion. mission accomplished and on to getting the body out of Dallas and the coverup.In less than an hour the new order was in control issuing new directives.All that was left to do was get rid of the patsyI am having a real problem with the throat shot from the front.Joe