Website with allegations on Wim Dankbaar

JFK Assassination
dankbaar
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Website with allegations on Wim Dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

http://onlinejustice.org/interface/index.php?action=236

The man behind this website is a person called J. Bartell of a company called www.Cybersoup.com

If you want to assist him with his "investigation" please help him at:

j@cybersoup.com

or + 1 818 718 0489

Wim

PS: Meanwhile I have included a poll question to rate Mr. Bartell's credibility.
Arthur Overweel
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Arthur Overweel »

wow... this is very, very shocking....this person is insane! But by posting this webpage he gets attention, isn't that just the opposite of what you want him to get Wim??
dankbaar
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by dankbaar »

I don't think anyone would want the kind of attention he is seeking, for it hurts his credibility and reputation, if he has any of that left.

The point is, nobody wants that kind of attention, unless you have a mental problem. That's why he keeps denying he authors the website, despite the proof that the website IP's address is from his server . Additionally, the man is so full of hatred for being sued for fraud and embzezzlement, that in his rage he is dumb enough to admit in emails he is in touch with the "people that run the website".

Me, I would worry if he had made the allegations a little more credible. Like it is now, he is only hurting himself.

Wim
Bob
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Bob »

That is REALLY disgusting. Wim, like Jim Garrison before him, has angered the people that want to keep the JFK assassanation under wraps. They will utilize any means possible to use character assassination based on horrible lies. This is a Karl Rovian tactic. They can't kill everyone literally, so they use words and lies as weapons to attack their enemies instead. One day these bastards will pay. Wim, I hope you get EVERY penny that bastard has in your lawsuit.
Bruce Patrick Brychek
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Response To "Disgusting Website:"

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

I have tried a few times to check this website.

At my place of work, we have very sophisticated computer things. Understand that I am a White Belt when it comes to computers.

Anyway, because we interact with numerous city, county, state, and federal agencies, we "are on top of stuff," as I am told.

POINT BEING: I was warned to stay away from this site.

That is all that I will say on this subject. Those who know me are aware of some of my sources. Please trust me on this one, O.K. ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Gibson DelGiudice
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Gibson DelGiudice »

Is it just me, or is this surprising somehow? The significance, to me, is that J. Bartell has been connected to the Files case before. He was interviewed for "JFK: The Proof" (meaning he could have been a Vernon witness* - can you tell us, Wim?) and eventually withdrew permission for Vernon to use his interviews in the documentary, with Wim's help.

*And thusly he could be acting under coercion
dankbaar
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by dankbaar »

This has nothing to do with Vernon.

It has to do with misrepresentation and embezzlement. The guy solicited money for something that doesn't exist. It's fraud and I take him to court for it. This is his way of "fighting back". Fraud in reaction to fraud.
Jim Thompson
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

?

Post by Jim Thompson »

dankbaar wrote:That's why he keeps denying he authors the website, despite the proof that the website IP's address is from his server .

Must be confused here.

CyberSoup
21704 Devonshire #134
Chatsworth, CA 91311
818-718-0489

This business allows an anonymous party who has an email address to set up free a website. Right? So, is (J. Bartell?) the owner of this business (& of this server) & the author of the disgusting website; or, is the author of the disgusting website some anonymous unknown party (Rick?) who is using CyberSoup's (Bartell's?) server? In either case the website would have this business' server's IP. Yes? If Bartell is using his server to send emails to Wim, then the server's IP will be seen in those emails.

If Bartell is the owner of CyberSoup, but NOT the author of the disgusting website, then Bartell must be horrified & embarrassed that his business would sponsor such garbage. In self business interest he would ax the website to preserve CyberSoup's business reputation. Yes?

What do his emails say?

- Jim
dankbaar
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by dankbaar »

There is really very little difference in whether he is hosting it for a third party or doing the website himself.

He has admiddted he is in in contact with the people doing the website and hosting it. I firmly believe that's another lie and that's he is making up everything himself . For example, the Mr. X described on this page is Bartell.

http://onlinejustice.org/interface/index.php?action=233

So he doesn't even have the guts to reveal himself.

Last email I received was the one below. I don't think that leaves room for discussion whether he is the guy promoting that website. Does it really make a difference whether he's hiding behind some fictional 3rd party?