JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

JFK Assassination
bob franklin

Re: JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

Post by bob franklin »

Just this one:"Heroes often fail." At least you can take some cold comfort in playing on the right team, something those who whitewash their crimes can never claim. I do understand your frustration.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.22.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.27.2006 - I Posted this Headline. After decades of sincere interest, and other numerous attempts, I went "public" here back then, and other venues, with my absolute, sincere belief that overall interest would be ground swelling, and mind blowing. I believed that it would take off like the proverbial snow ball down a hill. Alas, it never materialized. Read, see, and understand the developments here through your own mind's eye. As 11.22.2012, and 11.22.2013 approach, I watch and wonder, with no answers, and many, many more questions. Every year at this time since this original Post and Headline of mine here, I make some of many of my following reflections. What do you think ?The direction that I then took, which I still steadfastly maintain till today, is that instead of working with an "army of soldiers with similar interests," work with a highly select group of "special forces dedicated investigators, readers, researchers, students, and writers." For me, these results have been 10,000 times more beneficial, and productive, both personally, and professionally.I have aligned myself with an elite group of associates and friends world wide, many of whom are members and readers here, who are focused, objective, resolute, sincere, and highly skilled in theirefforts and dedication to investigate, read, research, study, and write about interconnected issues such as: Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, Cuba, Russian, JFK, MLK, RFK, Malcolm X, LBJ, Nixon, the Bushes,the CIA, FBI, DEA, NSA, DIA, the Pentagon, the Federal Reserve, the Bilderberg's, the Masons, the Skull and Bones Society, the Tri-Lateral Commission, the Military Industrial Complex, the War Profiteers, the Warren Commission, the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, etc., etc., etc.What are your thoughts, and are you new, or old to the interest of the above subject matters ?Does the "real truth" matter anymore ?Are "...We the people..." so conditioned that we wouldn't recognize the truth if it hit us in the face ?These are some superficial reflections and thoughts. I invite, and welcome others.11.22.2012.Comment ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

11.22.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Joe - Thank You for your well analyzed, well lived, and well thought out response to the many subject matters that I raised, and that you and I have glossed over many, many times over the last ten (10) years or more.For the last two (2) weeks, I carefully paid attention to the Chicago, and many other Main Stream Media methods of communication. As I sit here on 11.22.2012, I have notheard or read a single word about JFK or any of the other subject matters that we touched on.Today's T.V. is filled with Thanksgiving Revelry, which is good and positive, and sports, like you pointed out, Joe, which also is good and positive, but promotes the condition response toour society that would make Pavlov's dog grimace.Time marches on.We clearly forget the lessons of history if they are buried. And if the cover-ups and lies begin immediately, can the "truth ever really be passed on," or "rediscovered ?"The movie, LINCOLN, which we saw and was great, serves to bring Lincoln into better focus today. In another 100 - 150 years JFK and related subject matters will possibly come into better focus.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

03.05.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.27.2006 - I originally Posted this Headline that Ithought was very powerful, and attention gettingback then. I remember believing that we mightactually begin something great together here as agroup.Some amusing,interesting, and thought provokingcomments were added over the years.11.22.2013 - The 50 Year Anniversary Of The JFK EventIn Dallas, Texas is now upon us.What are your reflections and thoughts today, Pro or Con ?Are any JFK Murder Solved Forum Members seriouslyplanning on going to Dallas, Texas for 11.22.2013 ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

05.16.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.27.2006 - I first Posted this Headline.Any developments ?Suggestions ?Thoughts ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Egyptian Lounge the same place that the conspirators like Jack Ruby and the Dallas Mob planned their part in the assassination? That's creepy!Just saying?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

That's the reason we are having our get together at this historic place, also don't miss the hundreds of pictures lining the walls of old mafia types and famous visitors over the years, What great place and way to celebrate the 50th. Remember limited to 60.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Might be of interest...........................https://www.facebook.com/groups/1947870 ... 220033408/
Bruce Patrick Brychek

08.08.2013:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.27.2006 - JDB4JFK, I Posted this Headline, with hopeful and sincere expectations, on behalfof myself and a close knit, trusted group. We are still working closely today.This was one of the many ideas and projects that we sought to develop, and expand over time.Obviously, this never caught any serious traction anywhere, anytime.Nor did any of the other serious ideas that we sought to develop over the last thirty (30) years.This is merely one of many reasons we created and seek to develop our own Agenda, and Bullet List.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

10.22.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.27.2006 - I first Posted this Headline.10.22.2013 - We are one (1) month from the 50 Year Anniversary of the Assassination - Coup d'etat of JFK. Like him and his legacy or not,professionally and personally, yea or nay, agree with what he tried to do, or not, He was still The President of the United States of America. That alone should have drawn over 100 times the sincere interest that has been shown over the last 50 years.Not merely how many guns ? How many bullets ? How many teams ? Howmany girlfriends ? But the people, power, and the reasons behind how ThisCabal was able to accomplish this, remove almost any and all threats atany time, and keep everything covered up on an on going basis throughtoday.I originally thought that much positive would be happening on an increasingscale as this day approached 11.22.2013. Now we can look forward to 11.22.2063, right ?To date approximately 10,000 + articles, books, booklets, DVD's, interviews,movies, VHS's, etc., have been created relative to JFK. Perhaps 6,000 +are already out of print, or unavailable.This year over 1,000 + more have been completed.Seeking 15 minutes of fame ?Seeking money ?Ego ? Self promotion ? Self satisfaction ?Frankly I think that many are a combination of all of the above.Read or re-read the discussion that developed and evolved here.Then Post your thoughts today.What do you expect 11.22.2013 to be ? To you, personally ? Tothe U.S. ? To the World ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.