LBJ

JFK Assassination
myra

Re: LBJ

Post by myra »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:...Here s some info if anyone is interested.. Blood, Money & Power: How L.B.J. Killed J.F.K. by Barr McClellan...Trauma Room One: The JFK Medical Coverup Exposed by Oliver StoneEdition: Paperback Price: $17.50 ...

I'm suspicious of the Barr McClellan book, specifically because of the author. As you know his son is a former Bush press secretary, a mouthpiece for the regime. So Barr doesn't have much credibility to me. Plus it appears he's promoting the "LBJ dunnit" scenario--without the CIA? Well, I sure believe LBJ was an accomplice, but I won't believe any premise that omits the CIA as a major, probably driving, force in this crime.

Trauma Room One though I'm panting to read. My library system doesn't have it, so I need to keep searching.

My god, do you all know that the secret service literally stole President Kennedy's body at gunpoint? They wouldn't protect the living President but were willing to kill over his body, which then arrived in DC with most of the wounds altered. Just disgusting.

I really have to read this book. Thanks for the list Paul.

Myra
Pennyworth

The Red and the Blue

Post by Pennyworth »

http://democraticags.org/images/map.gif..

I voted today by touch screen computer.

Word has that the Democrats are likely to takover the Senate and House. Hoooray!!!!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

LBJ was a democrat BUT he was an exceptional treasonous one, doing the bidding for the 'big boys' republicans of/in Texas.The Senate was ready to investigate him for corruption and he was looking at a prison sentence if found guilty, but as history tells he escaped all this by becoming president, by the way of poor JK being murdered.
Pennyworth

oswald book.

Post by Pennyworth »

Someone wrote a lengthly rambling book on Oswald. (norman mailer?) the content of the text consisted of material bringing up the matter of question of whether russian speaking oswald was pro-castro or anti -castro...either way, I say as someone else on this board so aptly stated .that oswald WAS A PATSY.
Kennedy was NOT anti-Castro. He wanted to make peace with Castro, and announced "Leave Castro and his government alone."
Pennyworth

10 hours ago...

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth

Re: The night before......

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... sa%3DNNote the interesting picture that accompanies this article..I for one have never seen this photo before....
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

The old bird finally died.
Pennyworth

Senator Cannon....

Post by Pennyworth »