Is "dark complected man" Orlando Bosch or Filipe S

JFK Assassination
myra

Is "dark complected man" Orlando Bosch or Filipe S

Post by myra »

I used to think umbrella man's accomplice was Filipe Santiago, based on the more common picture. But this website makes a good case that the familiar photo is distorted, and a better photo reveals Orlando Bosch sitting there on the curb.

http://www.copweb.be/Orlando%20Bosch%20Avila.htm

And many accounts reveal that Orlando Bosch was in Dealey Plaza that day.

So, whaddya all think? Which guy was it?

Myra
Mark Johansson

Re: Is "dark complected man" Orlando Bosch or Fili

Post by Mark Johansson »

myra wrote:I used to think umbrella man's accomplice was Filipe Santiago, based on the more common picture. But this website makes a good case that the familiar photo is distorted, and a better photo reveals Orlando Bosch sitting there on the curb.http://www.copweb.be/Orlando%20Bosch%20Avila.htmAnd many accounts reveal that Orlando Bosch was in Dealey Plaza that day.So, whaddya all think? Which guy was it?Myra

Whether Bosch was the dark complected man or not is beyond my knowledge, although the similarity is striking.
Bosh was in Dealey Plaza, no question about it, since both Files and Chauncey Holt substantiates on tape that Bosch had a role in the assassination of JFK.

Johansson
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Is "dark complected man" Orlando Bosch or Filipe S

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.08.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.21.2006 - Ms. Myra Posted this interesting Headline.Although only a short discussion followed, there are somefacts and information that may be of interest to somecurrently considering Umbrella Man and the Unbrella.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings onthis subject matter that may be of interest or value ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Re: Is "dark complected man" Orlando Bosch or Filipe S

Post by Bob »

I definitely believe he's Orlando Bosch.