Contact

JFK Assassination
Andre Murel

Contact

Post by Andre Murel »

Maybe its allready asked but I didnt got this far yet in the forum

I have a few questions for Wim Dankbaar

After you have build a relationship with Jimmy Files in prison
to get to the point "of the game" (like Files would say)
where he freely talked about his main part in the assasination
of JFK left me with some simple questions.

-Is there still contact with Jimmy Files nowadays?
-How's he doing in prison?
-If theres still contact, is he affraid that
something might happen to him because of reveiling the story?

Groeten

Andre Murel
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I have a few questions for Wim Dankbaar

After you have build a relationship with Jimmy Files in prison
to get to the point "of the game" (like Files would say) Wink

That was Joe West, not me.

where he freely talked about his main part in the assasination
of JFK left me with some simple questions.

-Is there still contact with Jimmy Files nowadays?

Yes

-How's he doing in prison?

Good, under the circumstances

-If theres still contact, is he affraid that
something might happen to him because of reveiling the story?

No

Groeten

Andre Murel
Andre Murel

Post by Andre Murel »

dankbaar wrote:That was Joe West, not me.

Ofcourse the relationship was build by Joe West
but I'm sure if Jimmy doenst like you (like Oliver Stone for example)
he wouldnt talk to you in the first place.

Thanx for the reply

Andre
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Andre Murel

Post by Andre Murel »

Wim

Do you know how his fellow prisoners reacted
to the fact that James has fired the final shot at the president,
or don't they know this which I don't think so.

gr

Andre
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I do not know how his fellow prisoners reacted at the time, but I do know that 99% of the prsioners and the guards have no doubt on his story.

Ik know this, because I asked a few guards when I was there during the security check. Do you believe his story? They said sure, there is no doubt, there's too much detail in it. Does everyone here share your opinion? He said sure, 99% of the people here do believe it. That includes the wardens past en present.

I asked them if they would repeat those statements on camera after we were done with the interview. They said sure. But when we came back a superior told us no, because it was not conform their rules and policies.

I think Jimmy's life in prison would be very difficult if his fellow inmates would doubt his veracity. Moreover, they know Jimmy is always dead serious and not to be messed with. He made his mark on the outside and on the inside.

Wim
Andre Murel

Post by Andre Murel »

Indeed, Jimmy's story is so detailed and he also
reacted to your questions so acurate that it is
really not possible to come up with a story on the spot.

He for sure made his mark inside and on the outside.

Too bad the prisoners were not allowed to react on cam...

gr
Andre
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

It was the guards I wanted on camera, not the prisoners.

Wim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Mr. Andre Murel:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Andre Murel,

One of your questions was about current contact, and status of Jimmy Sutton/Files.

I am Jimmy's oldest, closest living friend. I have known Jimmy since the late 1960'S in Chicago. I serve as Jimmy's direct link to a few remaining friends that he wishes to remain in contact with, especially on his Private Projects.

I visit Jimmy weekly for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Jimmy is doing extremely well and has moved on to new projects.

We have several major projects, and points of interest.

Jimmy follows Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Russia, Korea, China, Syria, Israel, Palestine, and 09.11.2001 very closely.

Jimmy has done several drawings, writings, and some oil paintings for me that I had considered displaying at The 2007 World Meeting Of The JFK Forum which I had suggested take place in Chicago. Actually, I also suggested this for 2005, and 2006. None of them ever occurred do to lack of interest. However, I have recently suggested a 2008 event. We will see if it ever happens.

I have been very sincere in the hopes of this occurring in Chicago, Illinois, as I have several major matters that I hope to review with JFK Forum Members in Chicago because they all originally occurred in Chicago. Further, I would never transport anything that I have outside of Illinois.

However, I strongly doubt that there will be any real support from anybody. Time will tell.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Andre Murel

Re: Response To Mr. Andre Murel:

Post by Andre Murel »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Andre Murel,One of your questions was about current contact, and status of Jimmy Sutton/Files.I am Jimmy's oldest, closest living friend. I have known Jimmy since the late 1960'S in Chicago. I serve as Jimmy's direct link to a few remaining friends that he wishes to remain in contact with, especially on his Private Projects.I visit Jimmy weekly for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Jimmy is doing extremely well and has moved on to new projects.We have several major projects, and points of interest.Jimmy follows Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Russia, Korea and 09.11.2001 very closely.Jimmy has done several drawings, writings, and some oil paintings for me that I had considered displaying at The 2007 World Meeting Of The JFK Forum which I had suggested take place in Chicago. Actually, I also suggested this for 2005, and 2006. None of them ever occurred do to lack of interest. However, I have recently suggested a 2008 event. We will see if it ever happens.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Thank you Bruce, its good to hear he's doing well andinterested in current events, creating writing and art work. It's keeping the mind fit and I can imagen you needto stay busy in prison in order to keep yourself in good shape.I hope the next event will take place in 2008 that will be very interesting, Maybe we should organize a little promotionaltour for this happening.Thanx againdankbaar wrote:It was the guards I wanted on camera, not the prisoners. Wim

Duhhhhhh