Remembering

JFK Assassination
bobwc

Remembering

Post by bobwc »

As we draw closer to the anniversary of that horrible day, I think it is also very important to realize and consider not just an assassination of a President, but the virtual death of America as a free nation and a light to the world.
What happened that day put into motion a force of evil and deceit that now plagues the entire world.
Looking back, we see where this evil has robbed us of great would-be leaders
if they had not been cut down in their prime. 5 men, very diverse in their own way, but with one commom denominator running equally between all 5. The desire to see men free and to bring people together. The 5 men? JFK, RFK,
MLK,Malcolm X and John Lennon.
I think it is time, that we, as citizens of the world, realized that we CAN make a difference and bring forth change. IMHO, the first order of business is NOT trying to solve these savage murders, but to find a non-violent but effective way, to remove from power, the despots who have violently taken control of
our futures. Until these people are removed from power, no investigation or investigator will ever succeed in getting to the truth. I think that over 40 years of hard wqork by thousands and the frustration of coming up always short of the mark, proves my point.
We need to carry on the fight. But zero in on the evil. Get rid of the folks like Bush and Blair, and the truth will be a lot more easier to attain.

bobwc
Dan

Teddy

Post by Dan »

And Ted Kennedy still gets re-elected - again and again and again...
myra

Re: Teddy

Post by myra »

Dan wrote:And Ted Kennedy still gets re-elected - again and again and again...

And what exactly is your point?
myra

Re: Remembering

Post by myra »

bobwc wrote:As we draw closer to the anniversary of that horrible day, I think it is also very important to realize and consider not just an assassination of a President, but the virtual death of America as a free nation and a light to the world.What happened that day put into motion a force of evil and deceit that now plagues the entire world. Looking back, we see where this evil has robbed us of great would-be leadersif they had not been cut down in their prime. 5 men, very diverse in their own way, but with one commom denominator running equally between all 5. The desire to see men free and to bring people together. The 5 men? JFK, RFK,MLK,Malcolm X and John Lennon.I think it is time, that we, as citizens of the world, realized that we CAN make a difference and bring forth change. IMHO, the first order of business is NOT trying to solve these savage murders, but to find a non-violent but effective way, to remove from power, the despots who have violently taken control of our futures. Until these people are removed from power, no investigation or investigator will ever succeed in getting to the truth. I think that over 40 years of hard wqork by thousands and the frustration of coming up always short of the mark, proves my point.We need to carry on the fight. But zero in on the evil. Get rid of the folks like Bush and Blair, and the truth will be a lot more easier to attain.bobwc

I agree with every word you said bobwc, though I think people need to know the truth now.
Billy Boggs

Re: Teddy

Post by Billy Boggs »

myra wrote:Dan wrote:And Ted Kennedy still gets re-elected - again and again and again...And what exactly is your point?

My sentiments exactly, only I couldnt find the words! Dan Im not into name calling or discrediting ones intelligence, to me that only degrades the person making such comments. But you, take the cake! You are either illinformed or an oprative, I can find no other explanation for your obvious intentional distraction. Only one question remains, who do you work for?
M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

It amazes me time and again how Dan can just simply overlook certain things and focus squarely on Ted Kennedy. He seemingly dismisses anything the Bush family has done and focuses solely on Ted Kennedy. Now if he is a relative of the late Mary Jo Kopechne then I can understand, but otherwise his efforts seem at least misguided and possibly worse.
Dan

Teddy

Post by Dan »

..and you so obviously overlook the crime(s) Ted Kennedy has committed.

How am I ill informed? Ted Kennedy murdered a girl and got away with it using his wealth and power - shouldn't he answer for this crime? Visit YTEDK.com and learn the truth about this low-life scum.

BobWC makes this great post about the abuse of power and the need for the people to respond. He is so describing Ted Kennedy. Ted Kennedy needs to answer for his abuse of power - but the sheep still put him in office - it is well past the time for the people to respond.

It is amazing how the truth hurts so badly that it causes the flock to get angry.

Billy - who do you work for?
R Croxford

lol

Post by R Croxford »

You ever ponder teddy was set up?
Nah you love the right too much.
How can someone from the right truly care about JFK?
The people with the most to gain from JFK and Bobby's death were the right. After all LBJ was from the right.
Dan - Who you work for?
Dan

A Beauty - Just Classic

Post by Dan »

M.C.Newton wrote:It amazes me time and again how Dan can just simply overlook certain things and focus squarely on Ted Kennedy. He seemingly dismisses anything the Bush family has done and focuses solely on Ted Kennedy. Now if he is a relative of the late Mary Jo Kopechne then I can understand, but otherwise his efforts seem at least misguided and possibly worse.

So if I am a relative of Mary Jo Kopechne then you can understand how I would care about her murderer being in office...but if I'm not a relative then I'm misguided for seeking justice.

Since you are not a relative of JFK and probably everyone that posts here is not a relative of JFK - then we shouldn't care that he was murdered - or in your opinion we would all be misguided and possibly worse. Do I have that correct?
Dan

Re: lol

Post by Dan »

R Croxford wrote:You ever ponder teddy was set up?Nah you love the right too much.How can someone from the right truly care about JFK?The people with the most to gain from JFK and Bobby's death were the right. After all LBJ was from the right.Dan - Who you work for?

You ever ponder teddy was set up?
Yes, but I took the time to study the facts and learned that he killed a girl then used his wealth and power to avoid prosecution.

After all LBJ was from the right.
LBJ was a democrat. From the right or left - please define? He was a democrat nonetheless.