Charles Nicoletti Wikipedia page

JFK Assassination
Ed Bishop

Charles Nicoletti Wikipedia page

Post by Ed Bishop »

I just came across this short Wikipedia entry on Charles Nicoletti:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Nicoletti

As you'll see, there's no mention of James Files, Chaucy Holt, the Dal-Tex Building, etc.

Because the Wiki is inherently collaborative, some of the Nicoletti experts on this Forum may want to get together to document Files' association with Nicoletti, and show that strong evidence exists for him being a sniper in Dealey Plaza.

If it's a screed or diatribe, it will probably be deleted. But if it dispassionately lays out the evidence, it may stick, and be added to.

Note that the Wiki page for James Files redirects to the JFK Assassination page, meaning that nobody has submitted content.

... just in case anybody has time for another project.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Ed Bishop:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messers. Ed Bishop, Wim Dankbaar, Nick Whalen, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Ed Bishop you really come up with some really great information in my opinion. I will follow-up on this, and also take Jimmy copies of this material. My sincerest Thanks. Unfortunately, I can not give you any more than that at this point in time. I will make it up to you, though,
I promise.

Nick Whalen, let me know if you have read this, and please get back to me. Let's really dig into this with Wim, Jimmy, you, and me.

Also, let's follow-up on what you, Wim, and I talked about last year in Chicago, if only to take it to the next level.

Nick, Jimmy is very interested in you idea.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Charles Nicoletti Wikipedia page

06.19.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Charles Nicoletti was the Second Shooter with James Earl Sutton - Files. Ofcourse his mere involvement additionally destroys The Lone Nut Assassin Theory, and certainly further weakens the Single Bullet Theory.There is additional interest, and a possible book in the making, about Charles Nicoletti.If any JFK Forum Member runs across it, I would appreciate your help.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, study,thoughts, or writings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Hey Bruce,Which book is that? You appear to imply that you know more. Am I mistaken? Who is the author? I ask because naturally I would be very interested in such book. Wim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.19.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Mr. Wim Dankbaar I do not know the name or title for sure, or you know that I would tell you either here, or confidentially.I thought of contacting Nick Whalen, but have ceased to hear from him. Recall our meeting, and his interest in the same ?Jimmy received some information, truth be known, and asked me to follow-up.I only learned more yesterday when I visited Jimmy. As you know the prison was on lock-down both Wednesday and Thursday, and I could not get our Private Room on Friday due to security and violence issues. So Friday was insane, condensed, and hurried.Wim, as you know, Jimmy and I sometimes cover over 100 Bullet Points in our meetings, then I follow-up sometimes with some questions on the JFK Forum, or to other ResearchAssociates in Private Emails.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, study, thoughts,or writings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

How was Jimmy's way from the army to Nicoletti?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.19.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Jimmy was from the South Side of Chicago, Illinois, in a wild crowd, a wild area, and was good with cars, guns, and Martial Arts. He began at the lowest level, and became Charles Nicoletti's driver, car expert, body guard, weapons expert, and eventually became his right hand man. My words, condensed version.Jimmy fully discussed this in his Interviews and meetings with me over many, many,years.Christoph, not being sarcastic, but I ask you to please watch all of Jimmy's Interviews. Not only for the facts from him, but for a flavor and understanding of his story.Please, get back to me with your impressions, and I will carry it to the next level.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, study,thoughts, or writings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.