The Good Shepherd:

JFK Assassination
tom jeffers

Re: The Good Shepherd:

Post by tom jeffers »

bruce,i am not a learned man on this subject but in laymab's terms I always thought that truman disbanded the oss at the end of ww2. after fumbling a few months because there was no centralized intelligence organization, he created by presidential decree that there be a central intelligence group. this was the premier intelligence gathering tool until congress voted in the security act of 1947 to establish the cia. my ufo readings have lead me to believe that the cia was created specifically to handle the roswell crash info.here is an interesting mind boggling note for you saucer heads. the ufo's travel through a space time and time space. when traveling through vast distances, they can bend space and time. time is actually the 4th dimension in our 3 dimension world. the ufo's use a magnetic type of drive for their space travel and when operating in our atmosphere, they must use a different propulsion system. our military found out in ww2 that if they hit these ships with heavy doses of radar, they could knock out their propulsion guidance and that is why many have crashed. there were actually 3 different crashes that occurred in the general area over a small distance of time. these ships were actually traveling in 1945 when they were hit with the radar and tried to bend time space and by the time they landed and crashed it was two of our years later in 1947. believe it or not.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.14.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Gentlemen I must review, and re-review all of the above materials to properly digest them. I only skimmed the Posts quickly, and decided to acknowledge the Combined Brain Power, research and study supplied to this Headline, Post, and Subject Matter.Thank You all for your additional information.Barney - You continue to add to my buffet of knowledge.Ken - What can I say of your links that hasn't been said. I heard Georgia is beautiful. My sister was a great Cubs fan. Give me a heads up if you ever come to Chicago.Phil - Brilliant. Concise. Erudite. Focused. Historical. Powerful. Scholarly. As Always.Tom - It fits in a Sequential Time Line Analysis, and I have to believe immediately that it is at least partially true. Coincidentally, in the early 1950'S I watched The Most Influential Sci-Fi Film Of The 1950'S and beyond, The Day The Earth Stood Still, starring Michael Rennie, Patricia Neal, and Hugh Marlow. In my opinion it is still the greatest Outer Space, Interplanetary Movie ever made. Ironically, it came out in 1951 with tremendous interest, and an exacting design of The Flying Saucer, totally similar to what was later "released" from Roswell. The concepts of the propulsion system and its explanation were revolutionary for 1951, even for a movie. I recall that the interest was extreme, and discussions of Roswell and related occurrences were serious.Gort, Klaatu Barada Nikto.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, orwritings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcherswho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

my favorite b movie on ufo's!
Bob

Post by Bob »

barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Bruce; " you know darned well who I am, but not everybody on here needs to know that. " Barney
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Bruce; a question sir, " at what age did you meet and become an acquaintance and later friend of one, James E Sutton aka Files???
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Barney,why do you hide who you are. i have displayed my name and you can google me and find my website. Are you trying to hide something?Namaste'
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The Good Shepherd:

09.17.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Barney J and B met in Chicago, Illinois in the 1960's at a Martial Arts and Martial ScienceTraining Facility. Few know that J is also an Expert CQC (Close Quarter Combat) Fighterwith and without hand held weapons, and unarmed against hand held weapons.2003 - J and B and I drew a Line In The Sand about ourselves for our own purposes, and projects. During our Breakfast Meeting this morning we discussed that yet again.I have obtained a 240 page draft of another major project this morning. We now have severalthousand hours of one on one Interviews, Notes, Recordings, and Videos.We are presenting everything in our own books, interviews, and videos when we are ready.As you can guess advice as all over the proverbial board. That made us withdraw even more.Tom - J is thoroughly enjoying your information.. Thank You.Pasquale - J said that you will thoroughly enjoy the book that we discussed last night. I passedon our discussion. Thank You.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Messrs. Barney 1961, Tom Jeffers, Pasquale DiFabrizio, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:2003 - Jimmy and I drew a Line In The Sand about ourselves for our own purposes, and projects. During our Breakfast Meeting this morning we discussed that yet again.I have obtained a 240 page draft of another major project this morning.We are presenting everything in our own books, interviews, and videos when we are ready.Barney - Go back now, and remove the F --- word that you used on the JFK Forum. We expect better of you. Thank You in advance.Tom - Jimmy is thoroughly enjoying your books. Thank You.Pasquale - Jimmy said that you will thoroughly enjoy the book that we discussed last night. I passed on our discussion. Thank You.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Bruce, I am truly puzzled by some of your statements here. You wrote: "2003 - Jimmy and I drew a Line In The Sand about ourselves for our own purposes, and projects. During our Breakfast Meeting this morning we discussed that yet again."Let me first ask you this: If Jimmy and you drew a line in the sand in 2003, why did Jimmy give an interview with Pamela Ray for Japanese television in 2007? And why did he assist her in bringing out another book called Interview with History? "We are presenting everything in our own books, interviews, and videos when we are ready."A point of minor importance: Is that not contradicting the first statement that Jimmy (and you) drew a line in the sand? A point of greater importance: Is there still stuff left to present that Jimmy has elected to not present in 1994 and 2003 , and thusfar? If so , what has been the motive to not reveal all that is alledgely still under the table, in terms of making plain that Jimmy has told the truth about everything known so far concerning the murder of a US President? Thanks,Wim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

09.17.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Wim - Thank You so very much for your interest.On Advice of Counsel we can no longer confirm or deny many/most details.Everything will be fully explainded in Our Autobiographies - Biographies -Memoirs if permitted.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.