JFK's speech on secret societies

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK's speech on secret societies

Post by Dealey Joe »

Barney where does "The Council Of Just Men" fit into this? or does it?
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Joe; I am not a Masonic member, tho I did go thru the initiation process, and found out right then, it was not my game. So, I never returnedto the hall again, tho members did contact me about same for further lessons on Masonic rules etc.- It seemed a bit cultish for my own independent streak. barney 1961 :D :D
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

barney 1961 wrote:Members: The Illuminati Society, which was secretly begun by Bavarian Monks was to establish a secret society of the Illuminated Ones, those who possessed much higher than average mental and professional abilities and skills, and in combination, to withhold such knowledge from the rest of society so they alone, could best profit and benefit from such advanced knowledge base. Even the mfg. of beer, fermentation ofalcoholic beverages, chemistry, metallurgy, masonry principles, medicine, accounting principles were secretly forbidden to the poor ignorantof society, even tho they might be royalty and wealthy, but lacking in modern education principles and disciplines.After a short while, this Illuminati Society, began to infiltrate the Free Masonry movement throughout Western Europe, so that soon mostmajor cities had a first secret meeting places, handshakes, shoulder pats, greetings, rituals, induction doctrines, burial ceremonies, andsevere retribution against any member who spoke out or wrote about these secret doctrines, including kidnapping, beatings, and death.This secret society was transported to the new Americas, who quickly assumed this level of secrecy usually among the wealthy educatedaristocrats among our early settlers, as governance was considered far to important than to leave it, to the ignorant immigrants who wereflooding our shores in vast numbers and settling in great numbers in rapidly growing areas instead of spreading out over the open vastinterior of the countryside since there was not much law and order, or a standing army, just local militias to guard against robbers, highwaymen, marauding Indians on the warpath, etc.- Most of the founding fathers of this Nation, all were Masonic Hall members of varying degreesincluding George Washington, our first President.Let's hope in every "secret society" you have independently thinking ones who cannot just be "controlled", cause they have the wider horizon seeing more possible ways at once. Men/Women who are able to look outside of their sub-system, hierarcy position and immediate advantages.
Barney

Post by Barney »

For those interested, there is a publication on the beginnings and transfer of the Illuminati Society through select family members living invarious countries in a worldwide attempt to control all govts. of the world. The book if I recall correctly is named, The Illuminati FamilyBloodlines, by an author named Springenberg or some such name, google the book and it will show up there or on Amazon.Com-
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Barney wrote:For those interested, there is a publication on the beginnings and transfer of the Illuminati Society through select family members living invarious countries in a worldwide attempt to control all govts. of the world. The book if I recall correctly is named, The Illuminati FamilyBloodlines, by an author named Springenberg or some such name, google the book and it will show up there or on Amazon.Com-Oh, yea, just watched a video about the The Illuminati Hoax Here, here watch it and share with us what you learn.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiX-uRU8U_E
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Barney

Post by Barney »

There have always been secrets personal and governmental.There have always been secret guilds and societies but the citizensanswer to all of this secrecy is to insert moles into those organizations, find out who runs them, what do they think, do things,and their general philosophy on freedoms on a national and personal level, and to expose anything that endangers those libertieschoices and freedoms guaranteed under our great US Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Speaking of secrets...how about the Supreme Court's decision earlier this year in the Citizens United case, where the court ruled that corporations (not just American either) can give unlimited (and secret) funds to campaigns. Do you think that may have played a part in the elections yesterday? Once again the court was led by Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas, the two judges that led Bu$h v. Gore in 2000. That decision gave us the worst President in United States history. It gave us eight years of war, treason, corruption and war profiteering that has never been topped in the history of the United States. Scalia had two sons working on the Bu$h legal team. Thomas' wife was on the Bu$h transition team. They BOTH SHOULD have recused themselves from the case. But they didn't. They also helped give us the Citizens United case, along with help from John Roberts and Samuel Alito, two judges that Dumbya put on the Supreme Court. The politicians are bad, but the Supreme Court is even worse. If we ever want to have the country that our forefathers imagined, then we have to rectify the Supreme Court. Impeachment, hearings, whatever.
Barney

Post by Barney »

Speech of John F Kennedy, Pres. of the USA- Feb. 1962The words secrecy and secrets societies is repugnant to the average American citizen, for we enjoy our freedoms without fear of recriminations or hostile actions against us, for having a differing point of view on many subject of importance here and abroad, for after all we are all mere mortals,we cherish our children and their future, so we must learn as a people how to manage our affairs and learn to get along with those who oppose us andare our competitors and adversaries in the world.We as a people are obligated to tell our story in a truthful way, to tell it, as Oliver Cromwell said about his personal portrait, " Paint it with all ourblemishes and warts, all those things about us that may not be so immediately attractive." We compete with, those who are our adversaries who tell onlythe good stories. But the things that go bad in America, you must tell that also. And in the end, we hope that the bad and the good in our society is siftedtogether by people of good judgment, discretion, taste, and discrimination. That they will realize what we are trying to do here in America.As a free nation, we seek a free flow of information. We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alienphilosophies, and competitive values. For any nation that is afraid to let the people judge the truth and falsehoods in an open market of debate, is a nationthat is afraid of its own people.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I watched Thirteen Days again last night, and I once again was amazed how deep JFK's thought process was, even with the joint chiefs and the CIA prodding him on to attack Cuba during the Missile Crisis. He saw through their efforts and knew that their plan would lead to nuclear war with the U.S.S.R., which it indeed would have. JFK had his vices no doubt, but as a leader, he saw the big picture of how the United States and the whole world would prosper. By prosper, I mean ALL of the people, not just the powerful and the elite, like it is today. JFK preached peace, not endless war, again like it is today. JFK saw that future is well. That is why he died.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSA7Evcy ... re=related