Does this confesssion rule out all the others ?

JFK Assassination
frits arends

Post by frits arends »

and there you have a good point
a few people are willing to believe some stuf of the missing parts of
the men who killed kennedy, but discard the badgemanstory meanwhile
in the rest of the world this script is stil known as very plausible and it stil has witneses.
AFTER THE STORY OF FILES witch i have serious doubts about his entire act the badgeman script is les plausible ??
thank god the whole world is not holland
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

frits arends wrote:and there you have a good point a few people are willing to believe some stuf of the missing parts of the men who killed kennedy, but discard the badgemanstory meanwhile in the rest of the world this script is stil known as very plausible and it stil has witneses.AFTER THE STORY OF FILES witch i have serious doubts about his entire act the badgeman script is les plausible ??thank god the whole world is not holland

i do believe there was another shooter in the front. i just dont believe they were standing side by side. If you go to dealy plaza and follow the fence to the end near the overpass you will see the fence is angled at the end avout 20 or so feet at about a 45 degree angle. right there is a storm drain that leads to the drain on the sidewalk on elm. this would be a perfect place for the other shooter. JF wouldnt have been able to see them from there. or they could have shot from the drain on the street and then made their way back up and then to the train cars etc...whether its your boy or not i dont know but someone was shooting from there are very near there. just my opinion

i like JF's story. I have a hard time believing there was "no one" back behind the fence other than him though. maybe he meant no one "near" him back there. the mystery continues.
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

oh, why so hard on the Dutch?
frits arends

Post by frits arends »

Iagree the mystery perhaps wil never be solved.
Files story is interesting,but it,s not an answer for me.
i dont have high hopes when all the documents are being publiced,
wont find the name of the asasions on the documents
In comparising with other attacks on important persons this one was a good planed event,so whatever the cost he absolutely had to die.

it was sadly enough perfect.
if you take a look at the motorcade of death just the route,why did it go past the knol there weren,t to many people out there in comparising with downtown dallas it wasn,t crowdy at all,what a perfect place for the headshooter, this spot was selected perfectly.