Does Zapruder film show a shooter?

JFK Assassination
Bob Lilly

Does Zapruder film show a shooter?

Post by Bob Lilly »

This is JFK Assassination Documetary:part II of III. Its at end of zapruder film. This movie shows it at 1.23 (end of 1.23) just before and as 1.24 appears. Its the face of a gunman in the tree. Interesting that film gets fuzzy just after he appears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc8J9vqJ ... this? Bob
Arthur Overweel

Post by Arthur Overweel »

Bob,

You say you see a face IN the tree? or do you mean below the tree just by the fence? To me it seems highly unlikely that a gunman would climb up a tree !
Anyway, I cannot see anything that resembles a face... Maybe you can specify the location of your 'sighting'?
I hope some day the unaltered version of the Zapruder film will surface....
Ricky Clow

zapruder film

Post by Ricky Clow »

Yes, i also hope that an unaltered zapruder film will surface someday..i've herd that the french intelligance has a copy along with jim garrision but he's gona and we'll never know now.
ricky clow
Jorgen Sjolen

Re: zapruder film

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

Bob Lilly wrote:This is JFK Assassination Documetary:part II of III. Its at end of zapruder film. This movie shows it at 1.23 (end of 1.23) just before and as 1.24 appears. Its the face of a gunman in the tree. Interesting that film gets fuzzy just after he appears.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc8J9vqJ ... e this?BobI haven´t seen anything around the tree, but there is something (looks like a head) along the bushes infront of the fence.Arthur Overweel wrote:Bob,You say you see a face IN the tree? or do you mean below the tree just by the fence? To me it seems highly unlikely that a gunman would climb up a tree ! Anyway, I cannot see anything that resembles a face... Maybe you can specify the location of your 'sighting'?I hope some day the unaltered version of the Zapruder film will surface....in what way is this version altered?I have had my suspicions about it, but haven´t followed the discussion about it.Ricky Clow wrote:Yes, i also hope that an unaltered zapruder film will surface someday..i've herd that the french intelligance has a copy along with jim garrision but he's gona and we'll never know now. ricky clow

Why would the french intelligance have a copy of this film?
in what way is this version altered?
I have had my suspicions about it, but haven´t followed the discussion about it.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

just go to google video, and put in the zapruder film hoax