E. Howard Hunt Dead at 88

JFK Assassination
M.C.Newton

E. Howard Hunt Dead at 88

Post by M.C.Newton »

Recently publicized account of JFK murder and well it's lights out for Mr. Hunt.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070123/ap_ ... oward_hunt

Any thoughts?
Mike Bruni

Post by Mike Bruni »

Thoughts?? Yeah, how 'bout another one slithers off this planet without haveing the balz to come clean.

Mike
Bob

Post by Bob »

I still find it VERY interesting that witnesses such as the Dallas police and CIA operatives spotted three Watergate burglars in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963. Those burglars were E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis and Bernard Barker. Jimmy Files saw Sturgis that day in fact. I'm sure that was just a big coincidence. Anyway, here is a pretty good bio on Hunt.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKhuntH.htm
Jim Thompson

Bob, It's E. Howard Hunt !!

Post by Jim Thompson »

Bob wrote:I still find it VERY interesting that witnesses such as the Dallas police and CIA operatives spotted three Watergate burglars in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963. Those burglars were E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis and Bernard Barker. Jimmy Files saw Sturgis that day in fact. I'm sure that was just a big coincidence. Anyway, here is a pretty good bio on Hunt.http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKhuntH.htm

Yep, it's Howie!
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Jim,
Although that is a good likeness of Hunt from a distance, I think that it is jumping the gun to positively identify this man as Hunt based on an enlargement of a photograph. His face is barely visible.

I do think that he is a strong contender for Hunt, but it is far from certain.

John
Jim Thompson

Post by Jim Thompson »

john geraghty wrote:Jim,Although that is a good likeness of Hunt from a distance, I think that it is jumping the gun to positively identify this man as Hunt based on an enlargement of a photograph. His face is barely visible.I do think that he is a strong contender for Hunt, but it is far from certain.John

Don't overlook the signature trench coat & the signature fedora!! Who else but Howie would be stupid enough to so distinguish himself imagewise by dress garments from everyone else on the scene? That's Howie alright. Maxwell Smart
Bob

Post by Bob »

I agree with Jim that the person in question does resemble Hunt. However, I also agree with John, that there is still some doubt. But based on Hunt's modus operandi, like Jim said, the person is most likely Hunt. This particular photo is a good one. I'm sure there many others out there that could implicate other conspirators like Poppy Bu$h. Yes, I know there is the famous photo of Poppy standing in front of the TSBD, but even that one is not 100% conclusive. I'll bet there are better photos than that. Lot's of them. Most are probably sealed away by the government. Some were probably confiscated in the Watergate burglary. But make no mistake about it, there is photographic evidence out there somehere that could really break open this case. Right Poppy?
Jim Thompson

Re: Bob, It's E. Howard Hunt !!

Post by Jim Thompson »

Jim Thompson wrote:Bob wrote:I still find it VERY interesting that witnesses such as the Dallas police and CIA operatives spotted three Watergate burglars in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963. Those burglars were E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis and Bernard Barker. Jimmy Files saw Sturgis that day in fact. I'm sure that was just a big coincidence. Anyway, here is a pretty good bio on Hunt.http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKhuntH.htmYep, it's Howie! [PS: It would be interesting to know if Hunt was left handed. ]Bob said:I agree with Jim that the person in question does resemble Hunt.

Righto, Bob, let me convince you:

Notice Hunt is wearing his signature sunglasses in the above Dealey pic? See ditto:

And his signature fedora:

Also, notice the bulging obtrusion in the area of Hunt's left hand coat pocket in the Dealey pic? That's not a penile erection. That's a hand gun or a walky-talky! Like I say, only Hunt could disguise himself so cleverly.

What say you now, Bob? Is it Howie, Bob? Bob, is it Howie?

[PS: It would be interesting to know if Hunt was left handed. ]
M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

Hunt's son plans a tell all book about his fathers political secrets. The bad part is that he is also quoted as saying that his father "... came from a different time when you could trust the government." Oh well.

Story:

http://rawstory.com/showarticle.php?src ... ci_5074741
Jim Thompson

Re: Bob, It's E. Howard Hunt !!

Post by Jim Thompson »

Jim Thompson wrote:Yep, it's Howie!

Note the rake of the jaw profile! Note the tell tale signature trench coat! And the (both) hands in the coat pockets. Notice everybody else! Yeah, where's the spy? Who is merely strolling along, so as to not attract attention to himself? But, who really does magnetically draw attention? [No, Virginia, this idiot is NOT Charles Rogers.] It's f*cking E. Howard Hunt!

Jaw profile:

Also, note conspicuous lack of intelligence. So, Bob, what say you?