Three men on stairs.

JFK Assassination
Alex levi de A. Silva

Three men on stairs.

Post by Alex levi de A. Silva »

There was three men on middle stairs at right the presidential limousine in moment that fatal shot head JFK. If some conspiracionists say the fatal shot from behind fence (Oliver Stone for example) I make a question? "Why that three men to go up some two or three steps on the stairs going to fence/trees int moment fatal shot?" Very photos show it. Nobody to go up if shot from fence, but they made. Why??
So, I think don't had gunshot back fence or wall.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Hello, I'm cannot quite understand what it is that you are trying to say? can you please look over what you did type and type it agin in englosh so that I cxan unederstand it. thak you.
Jorgen Sjolen

Re: ......

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

Ricky Clow wrote:Hello, I'm cannot quite understand what it is that you are trying to say? can you please look over what you did type and type it agin in englosh so that I cxan unederstand it. thak you.Rikcy he´s speaking about the three meen on the stairs in front of the knollthey are seen here in the Moorman picture http://www.jfk-assassination.de/images/moorman.jpgAlex levi de A. Silva wrote:There was three men on middle stairs at right the presidential limousine in moment that fatal shot head JFK. If some conspiracionists say the fatal shot from behind fence (Oliver Stone for example) I make a question? "Why that three men to go up some two or three steps on the stairs going to fence/trees int moment fatal shot?" Very photos show it. Nobody to go up if shot from fence, but they made. Why??So, I think don't had gunshot back fence or wall.

I haven´t seen a picture on theese three men after the fatal shot actualy.

But Silincer could have been used by some shooters , don´t know if Files used it.
Ricky Clow

Three Men

Post by Ricky Clow »

Yes,Iknow what you meen I also havn't seen a picture of the three men below the knoll after the headshot.....I wonderwhere they went or what happened?
Ricky Clow
Alex levi de A. Silva

Thanks Jorgen and Rick.
Yes Jorgen. You understood me. I had about 150 pictures about subject JFK assassination, and ever saw that three mans next grassy knoll. Probably the Warren Comission had your testimonys, but I never saw anything about this.
Alex levi de A. Silva

Well, I will like someone write who was that three man on stairs? And where I meet some material about this guys, your testimonys, etc. I hope somebody can help me. Thanks.

See: http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100knoll51.html

Jim (Costner) show the place where they was.