The History Channel has no backbone

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

BOB'S POST ON MAINSTREAM MEDIA:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Bob,

I just took a fleeting glance at the website that you just posted.

I will read, and study this later.

Bob, Excellent. Looks very interesting.

Thank You,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Of course, cynics will say that I agree with you because Jimmy Files and Wim Dankbaar are my two (2) greatest friends. But without them, what would we have for "the truth" ?

I find this quite bizarre. Wim is one of your greatest friends, nothing wrong with that, but jimmy Files being one of your greatest friends. No offence bruce, but i find this odd, considering you believe him to be the murderer of president John F Kennedy.

If you don't mind me asking, do you think that the fact he has turned to religion means that he is a different man from the one that supposedly shot JFK?

This is an honest question, i'm not making any provocations. I know how things can be misread on the internet.

All the best
John
Jim Thompson

SAY WHAT?

Post by Jim Thompson »

john geraghty wrote:Of course, cynics will say that I agree with you because Jimmy Files and Wim Dankbaar are my two (2) greatest friends. But without them, what would we have for "the truth" ? If you don't mind me asking, do you think that the fact he has turned to religion means that he is a different man from the one that supposedly shot JFK?

No kidding. Jimmy's turned to religion? Wow. Hadn't heard that. This true? What religion? What's going on here? Any info would be appreciated. Wim? John?

Jim
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

I'm speaking from memory here, but didn't jimmy say (or possibly someone else) that he had become a lot more religious. I think it was the lady who had frequent meetings with him in jail, I'm not sure if they are partners or not.
Wim can fill you in better than I can.
John
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

You don't know that James Files believes in God?

You have the DVD don't you?

Wim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The History Channel has no backbone

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Forum Members and Readers:03.12.2006 - Mr. Timothy Franzen Posted this powerful Headline that produced an interesting discussion.Today, my opinion is that the Mainstream Media refuses to address many subjects matters. Among the many ignored subject matters are: JFK, MLK, RFK, the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11. 2001, and Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate, social security number, and the surrendering of his law license in the State of Illinois in 2008. In addition, Michelle Obama surrendered her law license in the State of Illinois in 1993. Both have never regained their law licenses and neither are real lawyers today.How many of you reading this did NOT know that the Obama's were BOTH forced to surrender their Illinois Law Licenses for fraud in closed settlements to avoid criminal charges ?Consult the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Committee Records to verify that both are no longer lawyers since 2008, and 1993 respectively. Notice how the press sweeps it under the rug by calling them Harvard Law School Graduates, with the implication to the uninformed that they are still real lawyers.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.