New film shows JFK moments before assassination !!

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

Let's get real people. The mafia played a part in JFK's assassination. No FREAKING doubt!!! But to think they were the REAL component in this murder is ridiculous. It is simply CIA disinformation to think otherwise. This crime has CIA written all over it.
francois bertrand

Post by francois bertrand »

Bob wrote:Let's get real people. The mafia played a part in JFK's assassination. No FREAKING doubt!!! But to think they were the REAL component in this murder is ridiculous. It is simply CIA disinformation to think otherwise. This crime has CIA written all over it.

ridiculus ? mafia do murders.. it's a basic fact... it's not ridiculus... it's like saying football players can't play football.... You may say: "i don't think it's mafia" or "in my mind, i think it's not probable", but saying ridiculus... you must have a open mind... Have you read Ultimate Sacrifice ? facts are back up by many declassified files... and it's very very credible... cia is a component in that, doing the cover-up... you know why ? read the book.
Bob

Post by Bob »

francois,

I believe you misunderstood me. The mob was definitely involved, but in conjunction with the CIA and highly placed government officials. I respect Thom Hartmann, but the real brains behind the assassination came from the CIA. I believe Hartmann and Waldron give the mob far too much credit in their book. It's true that cetain segments of the mob morphed into the CIA at the time, but not in high level leadership positions.
francois bertrand

Bob,

you're a gentleman... from my last post, I expected an answer
much more unpleasant for me (and I would have deserved it a little)...
Obviously, you read the book. My point here is:

- we know who (Marcello, Traficante and Giancana)
- we know why (Bobby Kennedy puts an enormous pressure on the mafia boss)
- we have a very credible scenario
- we know why there was such a cover-up by the cia (to protect C-Day)

Now, your point:
can we say such things (who and why) with your scenario ? First thing first, why cia did it ? Because JFK swore to put the CIA in pieces ? hum... too easy... i need to be convinced...
Bob

Post by Bob »

francois,

Here is what I believe. I think there were four major factions that participated in the JFK assassination. They would be the CIA, the mob, highly placed government officials like LBJ, Hoover & Nixon, and also Big Oil and Banking. Why? JFK was going to break the CIA into 1,000 pieces. He had fired a sacred cow from the CIA when he fired Allen Dulles. He was blamed for the Bay of Pigs. He was going to de-escalate in Vietnam, a war the CIA wanted. His brother Bobby was going after the mob with zeal. He had Marcello deported for example. LBJ was most likely going to be dropped as VP and possibly prosecuted for crimes. Hoover was going to be asked to resign. Nixon wanted power back. JFK was also going to cost Big Oil and Big Banking a fortune with his proposed policies that would adversely affect their business. The changes he was going to make with the Federal Reserve was monumental to people like the Rockefellers. The bottom line is that JFK was killed for several reasons and by various factions that had a common goal...kill JFK so the rich would get richer and the powerful would retain and increase their power.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:francois,Here is what I believe. I think there were four major factions that participated in the JFK assassination. They would be the CIA, the mob, highly placed government officials like LBJ, Hoover & Nixon, and also Big Oil and Banking. Why? JFK was going to break the CIA into 1,000 pieces. He had fired a sacred cow from the CIA when he fired Allen Dulles. He was blamed for the Bay of Pigs. He was going to de-escalate in Vietnam, a war the CIA wanted. His brother Bobby was going after the mob with zeal. He had Marcello deported for example. LBJ was most likely going to be dropped as VP and possibly prosecuted for crimes. Hoover was going to be asked to resign. Nixon wanted power back. JFK was also going to cost Big Oil and Big Banking a fortune with his proposed policies that would adversely affect their business. The changes he was going to make with the Federal Reserve was monumental to people like the Rockefellers. The bottom line is that JFK was killed for several reasons and by various factions that had a common goal...kill JFK so the rich would get richer and the powerful would retain and increase their power.

Bullseye, Bob!

I think you can streamline this into 2 catagories (the CIA, mob, and highly placed government officials nixxon, johnson ) into one catagory, the Big banks and Oil companies(big brother) into another
francois bertrand

Bullseye ? it's funny....

let us summarize your point... The conspirators are:

1. cia
2. mob
3. goverment officials
4. Nixon
5. LBJ
6. Big banks
7. Oil companies
8. Hoover
9. Rockefellers

well...it's a lot of people involved isn't it.. By the way, it's not because you hate someone you have or want to kill him... Bullseye ? with a so big target like that, it's easy to say that... too easy like i said... it's like to shoot a elephant from 5 feet away and be happy to touch it... thin ice... but it's your point, and i don't think it's ridiculus... just don't buy it....
Bob

Post by Bob »

Francois,

I love challenges. One day I hope to convince you. My last response was a start. More to come. Meanwhile, take a look at this morsel from the George H.W. Bu#h section from this site...
Much has been written about the role of the CIA factions in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. It isn't the purpose of this book to go into that subject. However, the statements of relatively high- ranking former or present ONI and Navy officers relating to the JFK assassination are given within these pages for the reader to ponder. The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK, and that Kennedy was advised three weeks before the assassination of a plan to assassinate him in one of three cities that Kennedy would be visiting. During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Johnson of Texas, George Bush, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?" I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Parker had earlier mentioned to me that he had turned over a full box of files and tapes, documentation, and micro-fiche for the Pegasus operation in the Caribbean to Congressman Larry McDonald shortly before the Congressman boarded the ill-fated Korean Airlines Flight 007 that was shot down by the Russians.

Also, when looking at our current situation and the era in which JFK was President, three groups had great power then and now. They would be the Skull & Bones, the CFR (including the Trilateral Commision) and the Bilderbergers. Research those groups and you will find the most powerful people in the world. In politics, in banking, in oil, etc. One other compelling comparison. Compare the events of 9/11 to Operation Northwoods which was proposed in 1962. You will find some strikingly similar details.
Ricky Clow

new film

Post by Ricky Clow »

In the film you can see clint hill riding on the back of X-100 behind Jackie (well duh sence he was her bodyguard) But the film was supposidly taken something like 90 seconds brfore the shooting, did Hill have anything to do with it I mean in less then 2 minuets why would he have went back to the half-back?? He must have been called back or had something to do with it.
Ricky Clow