Oswald is shot, then he disappears from view.....

JFK Assassination
Kevin Fisher

Oswald is shot, then he disappears from view.....

Post by Kevin Fisher »

.....until he returns into view on the stretcher, and is loaded in the ambulance.

Why not just bring the stretcher to him, as he lays on the floor where he was shot?

Removing him to a room out of view looks sinister to me.

What's going on back there, before he's brought out and placed in the ambulance?

Many people survive gunshots wounds. Was that someone else's fear, as it pertained to Oswald?

I saw that happen live, and I have wondered about all that ever since.
Ricky Clow

Oswald shot

Post by Ricky Clow »

I unfortunalty didn't get to see any of this, As i am still at a young age. i also wonder what happened? He was in a coma when he arrived at the hospital..he also could have been dead..just take him out back and shoot him like old yeller...If only we knew
ricky clow
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Oswald is shot, then he disappears from view.....

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.28.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.20.2007 - Mr. Kevin Fisher Posted this inquisitive Headline.Nothing ever developed here about what I think is a very interestingsubject matter for a variety of reasons.Body double, body replacement, the use of "one of the other Oswald's" ?This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Posts about LHO on the JFk Murder Solved Forum.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The whole episode is sinister to me. Will Fritz's slow reaction to the shooting as well. Here is NBC's footage of the shooting:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o-EfTV6hgE
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Oswald is eliminated: The Aftermath.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrwZCpdvvHA