JFK's throat wound

JFK Assassination
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

DON'T BELIVE THE ZAPRUDER FILM IT WAS NEVER PROVEN TO BE UNIQUE! THEY HAD ABOUT 10ish years to ALTER THE FILM.
M Klein

Post by M Klein »

It's interesting how Dankbaar lays down the gauntlet and claims the early clutching of the throat was not a throat wound. I actually don't have much of an opinion on this, except that I thought that everyone on both sides agreed what was generally going on there. It does look like he's choking to me, but I never really questioned it before reading this thread.

What's also interesting is the old theory of the simple, clean neck incision that the Dallas doctors made for a emergency tracheotomy, which then looks like a black jagged mess by the time of the autopsy. David Lifton always suspected pre-autopsy surgery and used that neck incision as some of the argument.

I wonder what the prevailing thought around here is about the gaping neck wound and if it was altered after Dallas.
francois bertrand

Post by francois bertrand »

actually reading "In the eye of history" -Disclosures in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence
by William Matson Law.

great book... a must read...

extract:

Usually, a tracheotomy is made with a very sharp, pointed knife and it's very clean. If you do a tacheotomy across the throat, you stand a chance of killing a person, because you have on each side of the trachea two large arteries, the carotid arteries and right beside them are the jugular veins. So, you make it up to down to put in a tube to help a person breathe. But the wound was a big gach and more horizontal. It looked very sloppy, very nasty, very ugly.
francois bertrand

Post by francois bertrand »

"In the eye of history" -Disclosures in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence by William Matson Law.

extract:

O'Connor: I mean that i can't prove anything and nobody else can either that the president's body was intercepted and the wound in his cranium was beaten open by a hammer to enlarge it, to mask the original wounds.

Law: By a hammer ?

O'Connor: By a hammer, or some blunt object.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

There's no way that JFK could have spoken after the shot, he must have been hit in the throat, Wim it seems almost everyone is disagreeing with you but also if Kellerman herd this and he had any brains he would have done something instad of sitting there scratching his balls, he had the most impotant job protect the President at least do something. also if he did speak you think Jackie would have done something of corse she wouldnt knowq what to do and also Hill was the only one to react and he was Jackie's bodyguard lol it's pathedic. And in the so called new film released that shows the motorcade something like 1 min before the shooting, it shows Hill on the bumper why would he just go back to the car would he be prt of the conspericy also?
thanks
Ricky Clow
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK's throat wound

Post by Dealey Joe »

This discussion provided many aspects of JFK"S ThroatWound that many of our newer JFKMS Forum Membersand Readers may not be familiar with.For some this discussion still lives on.For others it is Case Closed.If JFK was shot from the front, from where ?With what type of weapon ?With what type of ammunition ?From where was JFK shot ?And most importantly when on that final approachto death ?What are your thoughts today ?
Slav

Post by Slav »

Why is bruce profile blank? Like its erased?
RobertP

Re:

Post by RobertP »

francois bertrand wrote:actually reading "In the eye of history" -Disclosures in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidenceby William Matson Law.great book... a must read...extract:Usually, a tracheotomy is made with a very sharp, pointed knife and it's very clean. If you do a tacheotomy across the throat, you stand a chance of killing a person, because you have on each side of the trachea two large arteries, the carotid arteries and right beside them are the jugular veins. So, you make it up to down to put in a tube to help a person breathe. But the wound was a big gach and more horizontal. It looked very sloppy, very nasty, very ugly.In all fairness to Dr. Malcolm Perry, tracheostomies, at that time in history, were performed with both vertical and horizontal incisions. The vertical incision evolved as the more popular choice as, with the strap muscles running vertically, the vertical incision was less invasive and promoted quicker healing. The chance of severing the carotid artery is not as great as you would think. If you look at this drawing of a cross section of the human neck at cervical vertebra C6:https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/54171 ... 550.jpgYou can see the trachea as the large hole at the uppermost part of the drawing, with the esophagus directly below it. To the left and right of the trachea, and on a level with the esophagus, can be seen two circular openings depicting the carotid arteries, with the internal jugular veins just to the outside of them. As the tracheotomy incision is only made deep enough to expose the front of the trachea, it would take a very aggressive and sloppy surgeon to place the carotid arteries in jeopardy.And there may be two perfectly logical reasons why such a long gash was made, when a smaller incision would suffice. The first reason is that the tracheostomy incision was also being used to explore how much damage had been done to the trachea, and if inserting an airway at this level would get it below the level of damage.The second reason is that JFK's trachea was observed to be deviated slightly to the left, requiring a more extensive incision on the left side of the throat.As I pointed out in another thread here, the deviation of JFK's trachea to the left could only be indicative of one thing; a tension pneumothorax in the right lung, caused by a bullet entering JFK's back 5.75 inches below the collar line and 1.5-2 inches to the right of the spinal midline (Dr. Marion Jenkins - "....obvious signs of pneumothorax...."). This bullet entered the top of JFK's right lung. As no exit wound was reported on the front of JFK's chest by Parkland doctors, we can only assume that the bullet broke up entirely inside the right pleural cavity, ruling out, of course, a full metal jacket bullet. This would explain JFK's sudden raising of his hands to his throat. This is a classic action displayed by choking victims unable to draw air into their lungs. I am quite certain JFK, with the massive damage and bleeding taking place in his right lung, would have experienced the same oxygen deprivation.I assume you understand that, by stating the above, I also reveal that I do not believe JFK was reacting to a throat wound as the limo emerged from behind the Stemmons Freeway sign. I believe it is mere coincidence he is "seen" to be clutching at what everyone believes to be a throat wound.
RobertP

Re:

Post by RobertP »

john hines wrote:Now, all that other stuff said. The doctor claimed he followed the hole from the head wound to the throat. Improbable 2 separate bullets or bullet fragments from 2 separate shooters can cause the can create the same exit wound(throat wound).Which doctor said this and where?
Bob Lilly

Post by Bob Lilly »