Please read this link

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

Please read this link

Post by R Croxford »

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradf ... schild.htm

See how much information in this link is bogus.
Peace
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Mind bogglingly interesting and informative!!!! Look at the last four letters of this word also.... Ashkenazi..... I've skimmed the link ..will re-read it later....
M Klein

Post by M Klein »

"As prominent Jews active in politics as well as business, the Rothschild family has been a target for anti-semitism throughout its history. Many family members were persecuted by the Nazis, and one, Elisabeth de Rothschild, died in Ravensbrück concentration camp; she was a Rothschild only by marriage, having been born a Catholic."

"Extreme cults also support Rothschild conspiracy theories, often espousing severe anti-semitism. One such organization, the Necedah Shrine Cult, has Mary Ann Van Hoof supposedly receiving visions from the Virgin Mary telling her that the Rothschilds are "mongrel yids (Jews)" bent on imposing world domination through international banking and the work of their "satanic secret society."[1] She also claims that the Rothschilds and other Jews have subverted the Roman Catholic Church. [2] Some members of the Nation of Islam, as well as a tiny minority of the otherwise peaceable Nation of Gods and Earths, take this view as well. The British author David Icke has written extensively on this theme, though he argues that the Rothschilds are only masquerading as Jews. This view, along with its author, has come under attack for being anti-Semitic."

source: wikipedia

Have the truly ignorant overtaken this forum? With topics such as this one, it appears so.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

R Croxford, thanks for the link, but its one I have already read. Beat ya to it

To M Klein: Ignorance of the law, is no excuse. You ever wonder what the Jews did to draw so much disdain? Its not that they killed Jesus.

M Klein, What faith are you? Have you ever read the Babylonian Talmud?

Here is a book about it. Very interesting!!

THE JEWISH
RELIGION
Its Influence Today

Formerly Titled
THE PLOT AGAINST CHRISTIANITY

http://www.come-and-hear.com/dilling/dcontents.html
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Have the truly ignorant overtaken this forum? With topics such as this one, it appears so.

Truly ignorant? Look at our dates of entry into this forum, we have been here all along. Ignorance is being blind to the truth because someone tells you to. Yeah I mention New world order and all of a sudden I am a nazi or a kkk member which they have done a hell of a job convincing people of that only nuts believe in the new world order.
Klien I give you the same option everyone else has in life.....Turn the damn channel.
We do not hate anything for the fun of hate. we analyze history and let no mans opinion interfere with the possibility that something is seriously wrong in the world and someone is to blame. If it is a jew? Then so be it. I am not anti-semetic nor do I hate any man, woman or beast for any color or creed that they may be. Free your mind or stay asleep it makes no matter to me my friend. I prefer you wake the hell up though.
Peace
M Klein

Post by M Klein »

It's just a tad funny that such esoteric beliefs still persist of the most studied ethnic group of people on this planet.

Putting aside the linguistics, the heritage, the religion of Ashkinazi jews, which make up 80% of the world Jewish population...

... The genetic linage is extraordinarily studied of the Ashkenazim, and it points back to the Middle East, back to 70CE forced exile of all Jews from Jerusalem where they were then forbidden to live. The genes exist of the Levites, the Kohanim (Cohen), and the other tribes of Israel. It's intricate but fascinating study, though currently only the male XY genes can be discerned.

The problem of having this discussion on a JFK conspiracy website is that it further pulls the discussion away from the crux of the matter -- who killed JFK. That is what the conspirators expect, that the trails grow long and cold, away from the truth, mired in debate. But the specific facts of this case need to come to light.

Anti-semitism is very concerning, it's often a leading indicator that, to quote Hamlet, "something is rotten in the state of Denmark." Maybe not by some innocuous posts in a forum such as this, but by groups of people in society. History shows it can be a warning signal and it's concerning.

Thankfully, uninformed human distortions are going away. Democracies have never gone to war against each other, large human group markets are more efficient at running economies than tyrants, the unfettered internet removes individual distortions.

I welcome you to join an active discussion of this topic where you'd be laughed back to your "Flat Earth Society", Jonestown, Flying Comet Cult, Apollo Moon Conspiracy, or whatever belief you wish to put your mind to.

This forum has minimal activity, and topics such as these only turn away interested parties that could further help the cause of the facts of JFK and what happened in Dealey Plaza that day.
Bob

Post by Bob »

M Klein, I certainly understand your point. But it is also important to remember that the JFK assassination, although the reason for this site, is a piece of a mysterious and evil puzzle. At least in some minds here, including myself. I believe for instance that the JFK, MLK and RFK assassinations were related. As were the attempts on Wallace and Reagan. We can throw in the murder of John Lennon as well. If one studies the history of the Rockefeller and Bu$h families, it is apparently clear that they are not patriotic clans, but treasonous families. Yet they still hold enormous power? Why? Carefully study their family backgrounds. Take a look at this for instance...

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... ath_part_1

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... ath_part_2

11/22/1963 and 09/11/2001 are related. Check out Operation Northwoods (1962). It's eerily similar to 9/11. Eisenhower tried to warn us about the Military Industrial Complex. Just check out who is getting rich because of the Iraq war now...the Carlyle Group, Halliburton, General Electric, Lockheed, Raytheon and General Dynamics. It is no coincidence. Elections were stolen in 2000 & 2004 to keep this greedy and traitorous group in power. There are other parts of this puzzle to study and learn about as well. Groups like the Skull & Bones, the Bilderbergers and the Council on Foreign Relations. Also, look at the history of the CIA. The Bu$hes have been part of it since it's inception. That's over a half a century. Prescott Bu$h was one of the founders of CBS. Look up CIA infiltration into the media via Operation Mockingbird. Do I believe the Rothschild's are part of this puzzle? Yes, but there are many other components that need to be studied and analyzed as well.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

I will try this again m. Who do you think is responsible for the assasination of JFK. Simple question, please answer it.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

1784: Adam Weishaupt issues his order for the French Revolution to be started by by Maximilien Robespierre in book form. This book was written by one of Weishaupt's associates, Xavier Zwack, and sent by courier from Frankfurt to Paris. However en route there, the courier is struck by lightning, the book detailing this plan discovered by the police, and handed over to the Bavarian authorities. As a consequence, the Bavarian government orders the police to raid Weishaupt's masonic lodges of the Grand Orient, and the homes of his most influential associates. Clearly, the Bavarian authorities were convinced that the book that was discovered was a very real threat by a private group of influential people, to use wars and revolutions to achieve their political ends. 1785: The Bavarian government outlaw the Illuminati and close all the Bavarian lodges of the Grand Orient. Mayer Amschel Rothschild moves his family home to a five storey house in Frankfurt which he shares with the Schiff family.

Does this mean that every jew in the world is evil? NO! Does it mean the Rothschilds are evil and manipulating?YES!
One man no matter how righteous a man is, he cannot decide what is best for everyone. We the people not we the government. At least that is how it supposed to work here.

If I say the mafia is evil, am I saying that all italians are evil? So please stop that anti semitism crap. Please.
If Kennedy's decision to sign E.O. 11110 had something to do with his murder? Then I say the Rothschilds had some involvment. That has a ton to do with this forum. I seek the truth, and let no mans lack of intelligence to see through the crap that the media or some organization had twisted their mind with, Stop me.

I will bring it up again so you can understand the depth of the murder.
people who had to be silenced.
Senators
Supreme court judges
local law
state law
media
television
doctors
Congressmen
secret service
FBI
NSA
Anyone of these groups have the power to tell the truth????????????????
WHY NOT? So tell me smart ass. Who killed kennedy? Who in your great intelectual mind murdered my President? What are you offering other then fear and a history of a people we already know about. We do not need a history lesson that we have recieved over and over from people like you who try to dis inform the world because of fear. Fear is what gets people killed and allows a dictator to lead a race to the gas chambers. Bravery lets you die while they are trying to drag you out of your house. Bravery happens when they try to take your rights. Bravery happens when you stand up every day and say your wrong. And we are sick of it.
FEAR is what feeds these people. Anti semetic????? FEAR. Benjamin Netanyahu said he is not afraid of anyone. so why are you? Jews are no different then black white or anyone else. Somewhere in history they got screwed over. I feel for them, but do not try to silence anyone over anti semetic crap. Go talk to an indian. See if he thinks there is a plot against them. If someone out there is up to no good then I call them on it. Wether they are jews, blacks, white or aliens.
And your remark about the moon... Kiss my @#$. your making fun of us and calling us conspiracy nuts. We have links to everything we atlk about and damn near everything I state is a fact. Nothing conspiratorial about the truth is there?

If you are trying to say that we are not allowed to question the activities of any jew in history because of your paranoia. Then I request YOU be banned from this forum for trying to censor the truth. Let me know when I Say that the whole jewish community is evil.
Peace
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Just for the record I am not a religous person so I do not believe in any gods or satan for that fact. So rule out that I think that lucifer is out to get me. More disinformation crap. Money is the root of all evil. And that is out to get us.

Tell me that you think the Rothschilds are an innocent family that has no ties to ruling the world. Tell me that please.
Peace