Dallas Patrolman J.D. Tippit's shooter recently dies:

JFK Assassination
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Forgive my ignorance, but who is The Raven???

LiAnn
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Ms. LiAnn Simpson:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.10.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:The Raven shot Officer Tippit.The Raven then visited James Earl Sutton - Files at his motel room.The Raven then left Jimmy, with the gun that killed Officer Tippit,in The Raven's possession still. Jimmy never took custody of the handgun.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generationof JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Tippit was in the wrong place at the wrong time as Bruce says. HOWEVER, there are a lot of Chicago connections to this assassination. People with ties to Chicago include Jimmy Files, Sam Giancana, Chuck Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli, Jack Ruby, Richard Cain and Tippit.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Come on Bruce, please stop speaking in CIA code. So, is James Files the Raven? I asked a plain question and would like a plain answer.

LiAnn
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.10.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:James Earl Sutton - Files is not The Raven.The Raven died recently.I had lunch and dinner this week with Jimmy Earl Sutton - Files, spending several hours discussing Subject Matters of interest to us. JFK never came up once.Have your read Files On JFK the book, or watched Files On JFK the DVDyet ? Most basic material is already covered in there.Wim has done an outstanding job.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generationof JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

No, have not read the book or seen the DVD but I do plan to, there is just so much info out there it is overwhelming, but I have read most of what is one here, and watched alot of the other films, etc.

I have not signed onto the James Files version as yet. I will take my time on that.

But I do believe this is the best forum on the internet. Not everyone on here is supporting James Files as the killer.

But I totally support Wim and his efforts to get at the truth. People should not judge this website just because of the premise of James Files.

LiAnn
Bob

Post by Bob »

LiAnn,

I understand your feelings about the Jimmy Files' version of events on 11/22/1963. I came upon this website with the same apprehension. However, Wim has found some very valuable witnesses that basically tell the same story Jimmy tells. One is Dan Marvin. I had to really research everything before I signed on with Jimmy's story. But take your time investigating this matter. Either way, you are a "great" new member to the forum.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.10.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:I agree with Bob, as you appear to be a very interested new member. Therefore, please do not take this as a negative retort. It is meant plainly, and straightforward.You state that you "...have not signed onto the James Files version as yet. I will take my time on that." Yet you have never watched his interviews, or read the book about him. I very strongly suggest that if you are seriously interested, you forget this JFK Forum, and other JFK Forums, and everybody on here, including me, until you watch Jimmy's interviews. Then let us know your thoughts.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thought,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comment ?Respectfully,BB.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Thank You Bob and Bruce. But Bruce, I have read some of the interview transcripts, etc. on the James Files case. I am not completely ignorant on the subject and I have been researching the assassination for over 15 years. I prefer not to get caught up in any one theory, I make my own conclusions, and I proceed at my own pace and in my own way. If you approach every new member in this way you are going to run them off.

LiAnn
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.11.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:I am still curious as to how you have done all of this fifteen (15) years of work, do not agree with Jimmy Files, and yet you admit you have never watched his interviews ?You don't have to agree with people here, let alone me.And nobody is trying to run anybody off.Just a simple question:Just explain how you can have opinions based on others opinions, when you have not watched the interviews, so that you can formulate your own opinion on actual live interviews ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.