Brian White

Post by Brian White »

I agree with Jim Thompson. The visit by Tippit's killer to James Files'
motel room smells like a set-up all over to me! If Files had accepted
that weapon, would the Dallas police, acting on an "anonymous tip",
have been knocking on his door within the hour? "COP KILLER ARRESTED
AT MESQUITE MOTEL" would have been in that nights paper. Why search
out Files specifically to give him the gun? He could have put it in a trash
bag and pitched it in a dumpster. I wonder if James Files sees it this way?

While on the subject of weapons, I've always been curious about Charles
Nicoletti's rifle. All I know is that it was a Marlin semi-automatic. Could Mr. Brychek get a detailed description of it from Mr. Files? Specifically- model
number and caliber, was the gun modified in any way, was the ammo
modified(undercharged,overcharged,frangible,sabot tip,etc),was there
a silencer on it- and the big question- how many rounds did Nicoletti
fire? Mr. Files should know because he presumably fully loaded it prior
to the assassination, and-hopefully!-unloaded it to clean it that evening
back at his motel room. Did he notice how many rounds had been fired?
If Bruce Brychek could obtain this info, it would complement the excellent
description of the Remington Fireball and mercury tipped ammo we already
have, and might help answer some questions about the shooting.

Thanks-Brian
Bob Lilly

Post by Bob Lilly »

LiAnn,
You are most welcome to this website and to share your thoughts and ideas. There are some very stubborn people with inflexible minds, uncapable of learning new things who frequent this site projecting an almost nazi like mindset. Rest assured no one knows the whole truth and only by building on others thoughts will we ever learn more. Please continue to add what you wish and question what you wish. Only the weak of mind question the freedom of thought.
Bob
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Thanks very much, Bob, I appreciate that. And in case anybody has any question as to my motives?? I am a simple school librarian/soon to be grandmother. I am concerned that our children are growing up with books full of false history and lies. I want my grandson to grow up in a world where he can speak his mind and ask questions about our government without fear of being called a traitor. He will also be one-half Hispanic. The Hispanics in this country have been absolutely screwed to the wall. They are brought here as a cheap labor force, then exploited. I live in Texas. Americans act like the illegal immigration problem just started recently. Here in south Texas we have been seeing this coming for over 30 years. They are being used now as yet another political football. And right wing reactionaries act like our worst fears are south of the border. I've got news for all of them, your worst fears are living in Washington D.C. and pretending to be working while you write their paycheck. They LOVE the "new" immigration crisis because it distracts from what is really important in this nation. And by the way did you know that over 40,000 illegal immigrants are working for the federal government?? And that number is probably very conservative.
I now fear my own government more than I do Islamic terrorists.
The weapons of mass destruction are here in the U.S., not in Iraq. I never thought I would hate a President more than Nixon, but I do.
And I sincerely hope that people throughout the world do not judge Texas based on JFK or the George Herbert Nazi Bush family. Texas used to be primarily a Democratic state. The Dixie Chicks were right.
LiAnn
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

LiAnn,

I do wish you would stay. Your opinions are appreciated and a fresh view on events are always mind provocking.

Isn't it amazing that our country is so concerned about other countries having the ability to produce weapons of mass destruction and we are the only country to ever use an atomic weapon on another country?

I feel a little hippocritical...don't you?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Dallas Patrolman J.D. Tippit's shooter recently dies:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.06.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members, and Readers:04.27.2007 - I originally Posted this Headline. This thread of discussion may be of some interest and value to some of you.For legal and personal reasons I have not confirmed or denied anything, anywhere, outside of what I have stated herein. Nor will I.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts.or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

hi bruce,was there any particular reason that you brought this thread back to life? Has there been anything happen in the last few weeks that should be added to this thread?take care buddytom
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dallas Patrolman J.D. Tippit's shooter recently dies:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.06.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Tom - 07.06.2010 - Wim Posted a New Headline about a person named Gary Marlow,and I was referenced therein.Tom call me and we will discuss this fully as there is information involved that I amnot at liberty to Post publicly. I raised it in reference to that, so that anybody interested in this Subject Matter, and anything that I might have Posted in reference thereto, could easily, and readily access it without having to search for it.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

At his request, prior to his death, to protect his wife, and family, he has requested that his name never be released.Bruce, He died indeed on april 4, 2007. His wife had died a few months earlier, but I guess you did not know that. I recall that you actually spoke to him before he died, or saw the communictaion between him and James? I also recall that he said something like: "I don't need this shit, not even when I'm gone". Can you elaborate on that? Can you confirm that while he was still living, he was aware that he was made out to be the murderer of J.D. Tippit on the website (featuring his picture with James) and that he requested not to make his identity known?Wim
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

bruce,i am sorry, i should have looked further. i am trying to finish 2 audits that i am working on and only logged on from my email notification that notifies me that there hasa been a post after one of my posts. i did not check any other blogs.namaste'
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I wonder if Jimmy ever said anything about the relationship between LHO and JD Tippit.