It's been awhile

JFK Assassination
Bob

It's been awhile

Post by Bob »

Hi folks. It's been awhile since I've posted. I was in a serious car accident about 7 weeks ago and I am now starting to feel better. I was in a coma for about 6 days after the accident, but thanks to prayers and best wishes from my family and friends , I pulled through. I still have some rehab time forthcoming as I suffered a fractured skull, a broken neck and a fractured clavicle. I have already have had neck surgery on a collapsed disk. The good news is that I should be 100% in a few months. My only advice to any of you is to always remember how precious life is. And always tell the people you care about how much you love them.
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Bob,
Good to hear you are well. Keep on the mend my friend.
John
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Damn! Glad you are still with us bro.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

SUPPORT FOR BOB AND HIS FAMILY:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Bob,

While I was very glad to finally hear from you, I was very sorry to hear of what has happened to you. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Remember, it's not how hard you fall, but how high you bounce. Your attitude will certainly determine your altitude in life after this terrible event.

Seriously look into Non-Contact, soft flowing Martial Arts and Martial Science Training, and especially consider Tai Chi Chuan, and Shaolin Kung Fu. Stay with the soft flowing movements as they have tremendous therapeutic value, that will increase overall body circulation into the 12 Zones of your Meridians. This will help with your coordination, range of motion, extension and contraction of ligaments, tendons, and muscles, and balance. Additionally, pay attention to your joints, ligaments, and tendons much more so than your muscles, unless there is localized and specific muscle damage.

Please feel free to contact me via all of the numbers and emails that I have previously provided you. If you lost them, I will re-send them.

Stay focused, stay positive, and remember that the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. This is the beginning of the rest of your life. And while I pray for your total recovery, God helps those that help themselves.

You are strong, driven, focused, intelligent, and young enough to see your way through this. It won't be easy, but BOB WILL SUCCEED.

Best Wishes to you and your family,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

bob,

i am sorry to hear of your misfortunes but it appears that you re-discovered what really is important in your life. I had an auto accident 17 years ago that left me a tri-plegic. Unfortunately, hospital stays and constant dr's visits are a major part of my life but like you, i am greatful for the littles things like breathing fresh air, ball games, those that love us and any food that isn't prepared by the hospital. It never fails that they cover the whole plate with a plastic cover and there seems to always be some kind of stinky vegetable in the mix like pickled beets that makes everything smell and taste like pickled beets. I am happy you are well.

taxman
M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

Wow, Bob I'm glad to hear that you are still with us. Unbelievable. I'm incredibly happy to hear you'll have a complete recovery. I wish you a speedy come back.

Kindest Regards

MC
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Hi Bob,

Bad to hear about your accident, great to hear you climbed back out of it.

Bruce had a car accident too and broke almost every bone in his body. If he were not made of steel he would be dead now. I saw the pictures and he looked like a mummy.

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thank you ALL for your kind words. Bruce, I will definitely check out your suggestions. However, until my bone graft fuses in my neck over the next 5 weeks, I have to avoid strenous exercises until then. I am doing a lot of walking meanwhile. Thanks again for all your support everyone.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Sorry to hear about your accident, Glad your still with us.... good luck getting better!

Ricky Clow
Pennyworth

Hello!

Post by Pennyworth »

sO GLAD YOU ARE BACK bOB! i

I know the feeling! I have been there myself! done that...

I left a certain town ( not naming names) many years ago with the tires burning rubber...after being hit from behind..my head hitting the windshield..My injuries resulted in 2 slipped discs...whiplash... more on this later...

my advice? plenty of bedrest...soothing music at night ..coral calcium for bone repair and support ..red vino and st john's wort for pain and soothing nerves...Music hath charms to soothe the savage beast ..a little night music..prime time in bed ...lighted tea rose candles at night in a bowl of water...we will be there with you praying for your recovery...

I survived a crushed disc... more on this later...the crushed disc turned into no disc...without any operations....I had a spinal fusion naturally.. and I survived the pain..I KNOW the pain.... clinic s were closng during Clinton's reign..I did not get proper medical care... but survived...