Hackers

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

Moo, I love your desire to set the truth free. But please keep the discussion civil. Jimmy Files could have said nothing about the events of November 22, 1963. He had the courage to speak out about what really went down that day. As Bruce said, JFK wasn't going to come out of Dealey Plaza alive that day. Jimmy Files or no Jimmy Files. We are where we are. What we need to do is work together and nail the real bastards that were behind this and countless other assassinations and crimes that have impacted millions of people. Jimmy Files didn't cause what happened on 9/11. He didn't put us in Iraq. He isn't a shareholder of the Carlyle Group or Halliburton either. As you have said, the power elite (the Rockefellers, Bu$hes etc.) have consumed the world for their own evil desires.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

DEAR MOO COW:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Moo Cow,

I have just reviewed your emails.

I will make copies for Jimmy, and myself.

I resent your tone, attitude, and snide comments. You use a ridiculous name like Moo Cow, and ask who I am ?

JFK was part of the most corrupt family in America. His first marriage was
annulled, and covered up, so that he could marry Jackie. His womanizing is greater than his father's was. And his affair with Marilyn Monroe helped bring about her murder. JFK did almost nothing to help the blacks in America. It was really Bobby Kennedy, and LBJ.

JFK never accomplished anything of value.

Moo Cow, I have written you off as of today.

You have no value to me.

Bob, and Billy Boggs, I appreciate your emails.

Moo Cow obviously hasn't done one bit of real research. Of course I know the answer to most questions that "she" is clueless about, but have now terminated all recognition of this non-entity.

Querry: How come the most obnoxious, know nothing, rambling, incoherent members usually use phony names ? "Moo Cow," how appropriate.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Moo Cow

Post by Moo Cow »

Bob wrote:Moo, I love your desire to set the truth free. But please keep the discussion civil. Jimmy Files could have said nothing about the events of November 22, 1963. He had the courage to speak out about what really went down that day. As Bruce said, JFK wasn't going to come out of Dealey Plaza alive that day. Jimmy Files or no Jimmy Files. We are where we are. What we need to do is work together and nail the real bastards that were behind this and countless other assassinations and crimes that have impacted millions of people. Jimmy Files didn't cause what happened on 9/11. He didn't put us in Iraq. He isn't a shareholder of the Carlyle Group or Halliburton either. As you have said, the power elite (the Rockefellers, Bu$hes etc.) have consumed the world for their own evil desires.

I'm glad Files told the truth and confessed..is he from South Dakota? Does he know Harrelson or the Binion Crime family?

There is a chance though (that nobody knows) that JFK could have got out alive if the fatal shot didn't hit him.. remeber the first shot that hit him was not fatal..
Moo Cow

Re: DEAR MOO COW:

Post by Moo Cow »

Moo Cow

Post by Moo Cow »

Moo Cow wrote:Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Moo Cow,I have just reviewed your emails.I will make copies for Jimmy, and myself.I resent your tone, attitude, and snide comments. You use a ridiculous name like Moo Cow, and ask who I am ? ITS MY NICK NAME MY COUSIN GAVE IT TO ME ACTUALLY I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE SO BUZZ OFF BBJFK was part of the most corrupt family in America.HIS FATHER WAS CORRUPT His first marriage wasannulled, and covered up, so that he could marry Jackie. HIS FATHER DID THAT TO HIM His womanizing is greater than his father's was. A LOT OF IT MOST LIKELY HEARSAY GOSSIP And his affair with Marilyn Monroe helped bring about her murder. DID SHE OR HE EVER ADMIT TO THIS AFFAIR? JFK did almost nothing to help the blacks in America. HE STATED IN A SPEECH THAT 'THE NEGRO WAS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN AND NEEDED TO BE TREATED LIKE ONE WITH EQUAL RIGHTS'. ON THE CONTRARY JOHNSON SAID IN RESPONSE TO ALAN SHEPERD'S 'FLIGHT TO THE MOON ' TOO BAD IT WASN'T A NEGRO'... It was really Bobby Kennedy, and LBJ.JFK never accomplished anything of value.HE WAS READY TO STOP THE VIETNAM WAR, HE FOUGHT FOR CIVIL RIGHTS, HE WAS READY TO EXPOSE THE CIA CROOKS ,THEPHONY SPAE PROGRAM. SIGNED EXECUTIVE ORDER 1110, AND SAID THE THE CIA WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CUBA BOTCH-UP..Moo Cow, I have written you off as of today. PLEASE DO..YOU ARE NOT MY TYPEYou have no value to me. LIKEWISE 000Bob, and Billy Boggs, I appreciate your emails.Moo Cow obviously hasn't done one bit of real research. YES I HAVE Of course I know the answer to most questions that "she" is clueless about, but have now terminated all recognition of this non-entity. Querry: How come the most obnoxious, know nothing, rambling, incoherent members usually use phony names ? "Moo Cow," how appropriate. IT IS NOT PHONY IT IS A NICKNAME MY COUSIN GAVE ME..I DON'T WANT TO EXPOSE MY REAL IDENTITY, BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.YOU AND JIMMY HAVE FUN ON YOUR PROJECTS... GO ASK HIM SOME MORE QUESTIONS..GIVE ME HIS E-MAIL I WILL ASK HIM MYSELF...LATER,ALLIGATOR Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Bryjerk.
Tim Carroll

JFK's Value

Post by Tim Carroll »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:JFK did almost nothing to help the blacks in America. It was really Bobby Kennedy, and LBJ. JFK never accomplished anything of value.
I couldn't disagree more wholeheartedly. The black population of America is also in general disagreement with that statement. As for such a blanket statement that "JFK never accomplished anything of value," it's too general for historical discourse. His withstanding the pressure to launch military action at the Bay of Pigs, in Laos, in Berlin, and during the Cuban Missile Crisis, incurred the wrath of the truebelieveroonies within the Military Industrial Complex. At a time when limited war had not yet been developed, an all-out nuclear exchange could have resulted from any of the above crises. That's why the people of Berlin went ape-shit over Kennedy during his visit there in June, 1963. Why would anyone have killed JFK if he was making no difference?

Tim
Moo Cow

Post by Moo Cow »

Moo Cow wrote:Moo Cow wrote:Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Moo Cow,I have just reviewed your emails.I will make copies for Jimmy, and myself.I resent your tone, attitude, and snide comments. You use a ridiculous name like Moo Cow, and ask who I am ? ITS MY NICK NAME MY COUSIN GAVE IT TO ME ACTUALLY I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE SO BUZZ OFF BBJFK was part of the most corrupt family in America.HIS FATHER WAS CORRUPT His first marriage wasannulled, and covered up, so that he could marry Jackie. HIS FATHER DID THAT TO HIM His womanizing is greater than his father's was. A LOT OF IT MOST LIKELY HEARSAY GOSSIP And his affair with Marilyn Monroe helped bring about her murder. DID SHE OR HE EVER ADMIT TO THIS AFFAIR? JFK did almost nothing to help the blacks in America. HE STATED IN A SPEECH THAT THE NEGRO WAS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN AND NEEDED TO BE TREATED LIKE ONE WITH EQUAL RIGHTS'. ON THE CONTRARY JOHNSON SAID TO ALAN SHEPERD'S TRIP TO THE MOON 'TOO BAD IT WASN'T A NEGRO.'.. It was really Bobby Kennedy, and LBJ.JFK never accomplished anything of value.HE WAS READY TO STOP THE VIETNAM WAR, HE FOUGHT FOR CIVIL RIGHTS, HE WAS READY TO EXPOSE THE CIA CROOKS ,THE PHONY SPACE PROGRAM. SIGNED EXECUTIVE ORDER 1110, AND SAID THE THE CIA WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CUBA BOTCH-UP..Moo Cow, I have written you off as of today. PLEASE DO..YOU ARE NOT MY TYPEYou have no value to me. LIKEWISE 000Bob, and Billy Boggs, I appreciate your emails.Moo Cow obviously hasn't done one bit of real research. YES I HAVE Of course I know the answer to most questions that "she" is clueless about, but have now terminated all recognition of this non-entity. Querry: How come the most obnoxious, know nothing, rambling, incoherent members usually use phony names ? "Moo Cow," how appropriate. IT IS NOT PHONY IT IS A NICKNAME MY COUSIN GAVE ME..I DON'T WANT TO EXPOSE MY REAL IDENTITY, BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.YOU AND JIMMY HAVE FUN ON YOUR PROJECTS... GO ASK HIM SOME MORE QUESTIONS..GIVE ME HIS E-MAIL I WILL ASK HIM MYSELF...LATER,ALLIGATOR Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Bryjerk.
Terry Summers

Re: JFK's Value

Post by Terry Summers »

Tim Carroll wrote:Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:JFK did almost nothing to help the blacks in America. It was really Bobby Kennedy, and LBJ. JFK never accomplished anything of value.I couldn't disagree more wholeheartedly. The black population of America is also in general disagreement with that statement. As for such a blanket statement that "JFK never accomplished anything of value," it's too general for historical discourse. His withstanding the pressure to launch military action at the Bay of Pigs, in Laos, in Berlin, and during the Cuban Missile Crisis, incurred the wrath of the truebelieveroonies within the Military Industrial Complex. At a time when limited war had not yet been developed, an all-out nuclear exchange could have resulted from any of the above crises. That's why the people of Berlin went ape-shit over Kennedy during his visit there in June, 1963. Why would anyone have killed JFK if he was making no difference?You are right on Tim Carroll, jfk was making a difference, a huge difference, the likes of which the old boys network were scared of. He wanted to bring about a lot of change that would disturb conservatives and that was one thing they were afraid of. Few wanted such radical changes in the environment of saving the environment as well. His proposals disturbed also the corporations whose financial interests were and still are to bleed the poor people, blacks, immigrants and assorted white trash out of their hard earned money. If one looks at the economical state at the time, everything was relative, in a way things still are relative. Jfk was the most admired of our presidents, Bush is the most hated and the reasons are not only obvious, they are unlimited.There still exist numerous conservative groups in the country who want to halt the progress of honest people who abide by the Lord's rules, back in the early 60s the conservatives were the ones who wanted Jfk stopped by any means, and I think the opinions by the poster Moo Cow appear interesting and give the board a bit of flair, as one must remember the old saying, THERE ARE DIFFERENT WAYS OF LOOKING AT THE TRUTHTim
Tim Carroll

Re: JFK's Value

Post by Tim Carroll »

Terry, please try to post so that my name isn't in the signature position of your own posting. Not that I don't appreciate the sentiment expressed therein....

Tim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

TIM CARROLL AND TERRY SUMMERS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messers. Tim Carroll, and Terry Summers,

I have received, and reviewed your emails.

I will make copies for Jimmy, and myself.

I respect the fact that you support JFK. Overall, I could not disagree with both of you more. I don't think JFK actually accomplished much, or completed much. Everyone now feels sorry for him because he was assassinated, and he and his wife were a cute couple. Therefore, anything that he said or did of value is grossly over-rated.

Tim and Terry, the sentiment of many at the time during the early 1960'S
was very strongly anti JFK among many groups, government, military, intelligence, and organized crime. I am not saying that they were right,
however there existed pure hatred by some for the Kennedy's, and JFK.
Some openly stated that he should be taken out in an alley and shot in the head like a mad dog in heat. Not far from what happened is it ?
Also, there were numerous other assassination sites, for a President that was supposedly so beloved ?

If JFK had accomplished anything of value, or had any real supporters,
then where were they when the Second Crime, the bigger crime occurred, and continues to this day, the cover up, and burrying of the JFK assassination ?

I think that JFK wrote, and read good speeches. He, and Jackie were a handsome couple, and very charismatic. He used the growing press, and
relatively new concept of color T.V. very well.

However, JFK was a personal, and professional fraud. Covered up, and annulled his first marriage. (My daddy made me do it.) Womanized openly, and notoriously with numerous women. No value for his alleged Catholic vows, and certainly none for his marriage vows. Broke his word on the altar of God, and to his wife, but we are expected to believe that he functioned honorably ? Profiles In Courage, his alleged great book was in fact written by a ghost writer, paid for by Joe Kennedy. Just like Ted Kennedy getting kicked out of Harvard for paying a class mate to take a final exam because he was hung over. Drinking, gambling, and openly womanizing with The Rat Pack, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., Joey Bishop, Peter Lawford, et., al., in Las Vegas with actual, and direct ties to Organized Crime, all while President ? Sharing a sex partner with Sam Giancana, the Second In Command of the Chicago Mafia ? All while Bobby was attacking Hoffa and The Mob.

I would strongly disagree with what he "actually" accomplished.
JFK talked a good game. But he failed to heed Eisenhower's warnings, and directly, or indirectly created some of the holes that he had to dig himself out of. Yes, he avoided military action at The Bay of Pigs, but he failed to prepare properly, did not do all of his homework, as was his trade mark in high school, and college, and to a degree increased the problem. Then to save face "agreed to pull our missles out of Turkey," which we were going to do anyway because they were obsolete, as a trade off for Russia to remove missles from Cuba. A total charade for the media. But not until he had given mixed signals to the military, and the C.I.A., because he failed to grasp the situation, and hundreds of Americans and Cubans loyal to America were tortured, and murdered at the Bay of Pigs. Tortured by Casto's Infamous Torture Squads.

Yes, I agree that the black population wrongly thinks that JFK helped them. But actually Bobby, and LBJ actually did the accomplishing. JFK just made a few good speeches between visits to Las Vegas. The Civil Rights Act was actually accomplished by LBJ. JFK made a few good speeches, thats it. Bobby Kennedy actually began taking on Civil Rights in earnest, as Bobby took on Hoffa and The Mob in earnest, while JFK was partying, and getting laid with friends of Hoffa, and The Mob. Maybe JFK was undercover ?

JFK was all smoke and mirrors. If he was so great, he should have won by a landslide, instead of having Joe Kennedy fix the election with the Chicago Mob.

Tim, most of the time I agree with you. This time, I could not disagree with you more. No disrespect intended. Reasonable men can disagree.
I'm sure that you'll have a great response. Fire away.

Tim, take a look at The Dark Side Of Camelot, by Seymour Hirsch. I got it recently, but have not yet finished it. Let me know what you think of it.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.