OSWALD'S DEATH

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: re

Post by Pennyworth »

R Croxford wrote:Answer.The only live execution ever on television to this date is still the shooting of Oswald*. They wanted you to see it. That way you believe it. I do not think Oswald was killed that day at all. There are so many questions we still cannot answer. We do not even know really anything for fact. Just guessing and what we are told. Fact JFK died in Dallas on November 22nd 1963. After that? Who knows what is real and what is portrayed as real. Facts are so twisted in this case it makes your head spin. We believe what we see more then anything else. We see a prosecutor going after the real assassins and we believe it.We see the government going after the truth, we believe it. Einstein said" Never stop asking why until you can no longer ask why, Then you have a solid theory." We under these rules do not have a solid theory yet today. We are still asking WHY?Peace*Unless you count that guy in LA who shotgunned himself on live news coverage.

Interesting theories here...the only thing that doesn't jell is that Ruby was sentenced to prison..He was overheard saying after he was caught,'Please take me away from here.' They are going to get me....
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

He was overheard saying after he was caught,'Please take me away from here.' They are going to get me....
Hearsay right?
I don't have a clue.
I say it again. no one knows for SURE. Anything.
Peace
R Croxford

links

Post by R Croxford »

http://home.wi.rr.com/harveyandlee/Forg ... d_docs.htm

One segment of The Men Who Killed Kennedy that has drawn a great deal of criticism from even devout conspiracy theorists is that dealing with claims that the man murdered on national television by Jack Ruby may not have been the real Lee HarveyOswald . These allegations rely largely on the recollections of mortician Paul Groody, whose account has been the subject of several noteworthy studies, including an article by conspiracy theorist M. Duke Lane and a series of articles by Tracy Parnell.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Thanks Bruce,

I look forward to any input and help that comes along!
Rob Waters

Re: links

Post by Rob Waters »

R Croxford wrote:http://home.wi.rr.com/harveyandlee/Forg ... ocs.htmOne segment of The Men Who Killed Kennedy that has drawn a great deal of criticism from even devout conspiracy theorists is that dealing with claims that the man murdered on national television by Jack Ruby may not have been the real Lee HarveyOswald . These allegations rely largely on the recollections of mortician Paul Groody, whose account has been the subject of several noteworthy studies, including an article by conspiracy theorist M. Duke Lane and a series of articles by Tracy Parnell.

i was trying to remember that guys name, Paul moody. Yes, in TMTKK he was talking about when they exumed Oswald's body to verify it was him, he was involved, and stated that he noticed the head on the exumed body had not had an autopsy done on it. He said he had done one on the body he put in the casket. he recognized the clothing but the head had no signs of an autopsy. you can see where the skull is cut when an autopsy is done (to remove the brain) but the head had no such damage. plus, the casket had been damaged. He thought someone had dug it up previously, put the head on the body and somehow damaged the casket in the process. very interesting and fits well with this topic.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I recall that Judyth said they gave him heart massage, which is practically fatal with stomach bleeding.

Wim
Ian Irving

Post by Ian Irving »

I read somewhere that Ruby said that he intended to shoot Oswald 3 times, he just didn't have enough time to get off the other 2 shots. 3 shots would be the 'classic' assassins method, two to the body and one to the head.

Dr Creswell's book 'Trauma Room One' has a detailed description of Oswalds' wound and the massive internal damage caused by the bullet. The shot to the liver was actually a very effective means of killing Oswald and it did huge damage to vital internal organs.

According to Creswell's account they tried very hard to save Oswald. But here is the strange thing; Lyndon Johnson not only ordered an Agent of some sort to go to Parkland to extract a death-bed confession from Oswald, but Johnson also telephoned the Operation room and spoke to Creswell during the operation that was trying to save Oswald's life. Why does the new President of the USA go to that much trouble? Why was LBJ taking such a close interest in the minute details of the investigation as it took place? I think we all know why.

Rest assured that if Creswell and colleagues had managed to save Oswald on the Sunday, he would have been silenced anyway by some other method before he could speak.
Jsnow915

Re: OSWALD'S DEATH

Post by Jsnow915 »

Tom...here's something of interest...see if you can make heads or tails of it..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pRyvd2A7lg
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

Jsnow915 wrote:Tom...here's something of interest...see if you can make heads or tails of it..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pRyvd2A7lgIs this man describing the Oswald impostor and Morales? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Roger Craig witness a man who he thought was Oswald jump into a car with a dark skinned heavyset male, who many believed to be Morales?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

MikeNarrett wrote:Jsnow915 wrote: but didn't Roger Craig witness a man who he thought was Oswald jump into a car with a dark skinned heavyset male, who many believed to be Morales? correct