OSWALD'S DEATH

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: OSWALD'S DEATH

Post by ChristophMessner »

Of course Ruby shot the real Oswald, but maybe he shot him only into the stomach, because he liked Oswald and did not want to kill him, but just had to follow the order in a way that nobody in the mafia etc. would be able to blame him for not having followed the order. Ruby might have wished that Oswald would be cured in hospital and find a way to rescue himself with the help of his controllers later on. Another point: if anybody "high up" called for a contract killer (Marlow) to go for Oswald so early after the assassination (who shot down Tippit "instead"(?)), the original plan of the assassination plotters must have been to kill Oswald pretty early after the assassination took place. But what would have a killed Oswald been good for, if he could not have been stigmatized as a convincable patsy for the public this way? So the original plan must have been to kill Oswald at a time and in a way so that it would have been still easy for the FBI to convince the public that Oswald was the lone assassin. Whose job was it origninally to kill Oswald in the TSBD and let him look like the lone assassin? Probably only the real assassins could have done the job. So either the real assassins refused or were hindered to do so or Oswald checked and walked away early enough. Or was the original plot, to deliver (an)other patsie(s) and was Oswald the least choice? Both ways the Phillips and Lansdales must have been in close contact with the DPD 2 hours after the JFK assassination.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

I found an interesting piece on youtube about a guy that was military that took a very strange military flight from back east to Andrews AFB on 11/22/63. He was informed during flight by the pilot that JFK had been shot and was dead. The plane then turned south and landed close to Dallas. Two men got on one being tall and Hispanic the other smaller and Caucasian. Didn't think much of it until they didn't end up going to Andrews AFB but went to the base in Roswell, N.M. instead. And He had to get a bus up to Andrews. After watching the news he realizes the smaller white guy looks like Oswald. I didn't read his corresponding report but I would venture a guess that the taller Hispanic was Morales. It is kind of a dry interview but nonetheless pretty interesting. Especially since the two guys and both pilots had coveralls on with no insignia. And the plane had some kind of global symbol on it he was not familiar with. Another grain of mind candy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pRyvd2A ... re=related
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Turtleman...that was what I posted....the interveiwer is no Mark Lane ...lol but a strange story none the less
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:Turtleman...that was what I posted....the interveiwer is no Mark Lane ...lol but a strange story none the lessHe's no Mark Lane! LMAO HA HA HA!!!! I was thinking something like that too!!!!!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

OSWALD'S DEATH:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.04.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.02.2007 - Mr. Thomas Jeffers Posted this Very Important Headline. Tom and I were doing much additionalresearch and study on this Subject Matter that was of great interest to Tom.Tom was an extremely dedicated, intelligent, motivated, sincere Member of the JFKMS Forum. In addition,Tom was an extremely close, confidential, personal friend of J and B. Tom was a 3.5 tri-plegic for years. For all practical purposes a quadra-plegic.Tom "spoke and wrote through others, speaking devices, and tape recorders most of the time." Sadly, Tom is no longer with us. R.I.P. Tom Jeffers.In the years that J and B knew Tom we found him to be possessed of more intelligence, strength, and wisdomthan many we have known.Tom generated a discussion that evolved and covered many facts, points of information, and opinions that few are aware of today.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

OSWALD'S DEATH:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.07.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Member's and Reader's:06.02.2007 - Tom Jeffer's Posted this Very Important Headline that is Central to many investigations.This was a Subject Matter that was one of Tom Jeffer's favorite.07.06.2015 - Bob Fox Posted the POWERFUL SEPARATE HEADLINE:MORE EVIDENCE THAT JACK RUBY KILLED BOTH TIPPIT & OSWALD.Bob's Research, Study, and Writings, coupled with others that I have raised recently may be of valueto the Research, Study, and Writings of many.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dr. Tom Shires announces Oswald's death:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlt5Bk7kz3U
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

In this "recreation" from that God awful documentary JFK: The Ruby Connection, you will notice a very important figure was NOT a part of this "recreation"! That's right, you guessed it. Capt. Will Fritz. You know damn well Gary Mack aka Josef Goebbells of the JFK Assassination knew it and willfully did it any way. And Jim Leavelle goes right along with it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf6jcDhzSHc