Request To Mr. Paul Pennyworth:

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: Request To Mr. Paul Pennyworth:

Post by Pennyworth »

[quote="Pasquale DiFabrizio"The suspense is killing me![quote] Please don't die over this No responses from either gentlemen to my pm's as of yet ...I would sure like to see if either can connect any dots to my data
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Hello,I can guess that Bob's favorite singer is John Lennon... The late great John Lennon sings a great song .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzCjGgre ... e=relatedI wish to dedicate this song to this board and to our dedicated tireless workers who have contributed sooo much to our cause You say you want a revolution Well, you know We all want to change the world You tell me that it's evolution Well, you know We all want to change the world But when you talk about destruction Don't you know that you can count me out Don't you know it's gonna be all right all right, all right You say you got a real solution Well, you know We'd all love to see the plan You ask me for a contribution Well, you know We're doing what we can But when you want money for people with minds that hate All I can tell is brother you have to wait Don't you know it's gonna be all right all right, all right Ah ah, ah, ah, ah, ah... You say you'll change the constitution Well, you know We all want to change your head You tell me it's the institution Well, you know You better free you mind instead But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow Don't you know it's gonna be all right all right, all right all right, all right, all right all right, all right, all right
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

excellent choice in songs mr pennyworth.and that's one of my fave beatle tunes of all time.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:excellent choice in songs mr pennyworth.and that's one of my fave beatle tunes of all time. Hey!Where have you been? I was missing your posts.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i just have'nt been feeling good sorta depressed .
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

saracarter766 wrote:i just have'nt been feeling good sorta depressed . "Don't worry, be happy." Bobby McFerrin
Bob

Post by Bob »

saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

thank you bob.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Hello,I can guess that Bob's favorite singer is John Lennon... The late great John Lennon sings a great song .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzCjGgre ... dSomewhere in England to Cloud Nine (1980–1987)Harrison was deeply shocked by the 8 December 1980 murder of John Lennon.[citation needed] The crime reinforced his decades-long worries about safety from stalkers. It was also a deep personal loss, although unlike former bandmates McCartney and Starr, Harrison had had little contact with Lennon in the years before the murder. Harrison modified the lyrics of a song he had written for Starr to make it a tribute song to Lennon. "All Those Years Ago" received substantial radio airplay, reaching number two on the US charts.[103] All three surviving ex-Beatles performed on it, although it was expressly a Harrison single. "Teardrops" was issued as a follow-up single, but was not nearly as successful. Both singles came from the album Somewhere in England, released in 1981. Originally slated for release in late 1980, Warner Bros. rejected the album, ordering Harrison to replace several tracks, and to change the album cover as well. The original album cover that Harrison wanted was used in the 2004 reissue of the album. In 1981, Harrison played guitar on one track of Mick Fleetwood's record The Visitor and Lindsey Buckingham's song "Walk a Thin Line".http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_HarrisonAll Those Years Ago...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Smw33PKJA
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:i just have'nt been feeling good sorta depressed . That's strange because I've been feeling the same way...on and off. I'm a little sluggish lately.