What I think about the Kennedy Assassiantion

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

I read somewhere that other "teams" were also at the trade mart where JFK was to give a speech after the parade. That was in case something went wrong at Dealey Plaza. Although had JFK lived after the shooting at Dealey Plaza, he was on his way to Parkland Hospital and then the airport. I guess the other teams were at the trade mart in case the assassination was called off for what ever reason at Dealey Plaza.
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

Other teams The 1 doezen snipers in Dealey Plaza aren't enough?
john hines

Post by john hines »

Pardon the pun. They only had "one" shot at this.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

What I think about the Kennedy Assassiantion:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.08.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.20.2007 - Mr. Giovanni Posted this interesting Headline.A short discussion evolved covering some facts, points of information,and opinions that many may not be aware of today.As 11.22.2013 approaches, I am very curious as to what most thinktoday about JFK and all related subject matters.I believe that 11.22.2013 will basically be a farce in the eyes of theReal Truth Seekers relative to JFK, MLK, RFK, and all related subjectmatters. My opinion.I believe that 11.22.2063 will be the next time America focuses onJFK and all related subject matters.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Kees-Jan

Re: What I think about the Kennedy Assassiantion

Post by Kees-Jan »

Giovanni wrote:And the Backyard photographs? How can people say their fake is Marina herself came forward and said she took them herself?I think CIA bribed Oswald's wife Marina. You know, Marina was very angry to Oswald because he left her and their children and he was always nasty to Marina and always had a quarrel. It was said that Marina got money from the people who felt sorry for her after Oswald was murdered. Could this be the money she got from CIA so she lied that she took the picture in the backyard and Oswald was going to kill Walker to the police.I really cannot imagine that the pictures in the backyard is Oswald, he looked very different on the pictures. In the normal pictures of Oswald, he had a small chin and on the pictures of backyard he had thick chin and his face looked something different, something fatter.