Another Film

JFK Assassination
Ricky Clow

Another Film

Post by Ricky Clow »

Has the Babuska Lady film ever been found? I was watching something the other day and I really want to know what it was because it was from a completly different angle and it showed the head shot, It wasn't Zapruder or Nix was there another film that showed the fatal head shot?
Ian Irving

Post by Ian Irving »

My understanding is that her film has never been seen publicly. There is some doubt as to who she is. Most people assume that the Babushka Lady is Beverley Oliver. Her camera and film were confiscated by someone claiming to be an FBI agent. I believe that she has spent years going through the courts to try to get her camera and film back.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

ya but I'm sure it must have been her's or the full part of mary muchmoore's film that included the head shot and Beverly Oliver probly wasnt even in Dealy Plaza on the assassination date. She looks way to young.
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

Also, the camera Beverly Oliver said to have used didn't exist until the late '60s.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Yo G.
Make, model, type, please and year in production. Disinformation until you state what year camera and make and model and evidence that that statement is true.Giovanni PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:49 am Post subject:Also, the camera Beverly Oliver said to have used didn't exist until the late '60s.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

still waiting G.
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

LiAnn Simpson

Beverly Oliver

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Giovanni,

You are young. I believe you said 18 if I am not mistaken? You are going to find that it will take you years to sort through all of the information and misinformation. I have been at this for over 15 years. And I STILL have questions!
But I can tell you this. Just about everything that Oliver Stone brings up in JFK has been born out to be fact. He would not have had a character play Beverly Oliver or interview the real Beverly Oliver in the Director's Cut version if he did not believe her story.
Many of the things that were still in doubt after the movie came out were brought out by records released by the Assassination Records Review Board. That is why the Director's Cut Bonus Material was included in the DVD of JFK. If you have not watched the extra CD you need to get it and watch it.
Giovanni, if you are an American then you have probably already figured out that alot of information we now know would NEVER have come from our own media or government willingly. It has taken some heroic people a lifetime of fighting for freedom of information and putting pressure on Congressmen and doing basically their own detective work to get all the records released and get to the bottom of things.
Is it any wonder that they are still putting out a ton of "minsinformation" like Beverly mentioned the wrong camera type? Do you realize now why they do these things? Because they know that we are going to get "caught up" in the minutea and forget the big picture. That's what they are counting on. Don't let that happen to you.
Please, Giovanni, if you are going to be a true JFK researcher, always be somewhat skeptical of EVERYTHING and then do your own research. Go online, go to libraries, research materials both foreign and domestic, talk to people who were alive when the event happened.
I believe that Beverly Oliver is telling the truth and did not come forward because a good friend of hers died shortly after telling what she knew and who she saw in the Carousel Club.
And don't forget the woman named Rose Cheramie who knew Ruby and Oswald both and who actually told people that JFK was going to be killed 3 days before it happened. They blew her off because they said she was on drugs. She spoke the truth. They try to blow Beverly off because of a discrepancy in the type of camera.
This is what they do, Giovanni, when you get closer to the truth, when the heat is on. And you can bet that things are going to get a whole lot hotter!

LiAnn
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Ya, it's hard to say but doesn't it seem suspicous that I think all of the "films" (altered or unaltered) have come out or at least been seen other then hers?
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Exactly.

I guarantee you her film will never see the light of day. More proof of conspiracy.