Another Film

JFK Assassination
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

yepp, But doesnt it seem suspicous that it was the only one not to come out? it leans to a conspiracy and also that she's no who she says she was?
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

I see your point Ricky, But I still believe her. She was an easy target for the FBI to blackmail and push around, being in that seedy downtown Dallas nightclub crowd.
And no one else has since come forward to claim being the Babushka lady.
If they could have, the fake CIA and FBI would have gotten every camera in the place and seized them that day, but there were just too many people with cameras, hence, the huge popularity of JFK.
And don't forget that the man who gave a name of a real FBI agent who took her film was obviously an imposter, it doesn't mean that Oliver was lying just because the real agent said he wasn't there that day. There were alot of imposters in Dealey Plaza that weekend flashing fake badges and i.d. and taking all sorts of liberties, clearing people out of the area before the motorcade arrived acting like they were security, then after the fact seizing cameras, intimidating witnesses, causing police to throw innocent people and even children into squad cars and haul them downtown.
My God, who would believe the official version of ANYTHING with all of that going on both before and after the assassination??!!
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Ya, really I somewhat belive her but doesnt she seem awfull young looking?
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

She would have been in her 20's when the assassination happened. She is heavy set and big boned as you can see in the picture, and later film of her shows that she still is. You can see the bone structure and shape of her legs in the photo from that day, I observed her closely in TMWKK and you see the same bone structure and shape of legs. I feel pretty sure she is telling the truth and that she is in fact who she says she is.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

allright I just wasn't sure how old she was, has anyone seen a recent photo of her?
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

I think she has kept a low profile since she came out in TMWKK, she is truly afraid that she is still a target because of what she knows. Somebody took her film from the government that is obvious. I am sure it has been long since destroyed. If they could have, they would have taken every piece of film in the place but there were just too many. Z was seen by everyone standing up on that concrete ledge, they could not NOT eventually let his film come out. But I do believe it was altered. I don't believe he was ever allowed to keep the original uncut version. The government snatched it right away right after it was developed.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

I totally agree but there has to be the unaltered version somewhere
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

The feds probably took the original and gave him a copy that was already altered.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Ya, but there is bound to be a copy somewhere out there i think it would be very interesting to see. Do you by anychance also think the autopsy photos are faked as well?
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Ricky,
When I first started researching JFK I was a total skeptic. When I heard about the David Lifton book, Best Evidence, I thought he was wacko!
Then I did more research, more reading, joined more forums, wrote to more people, etc.
The more I learn, the more I believe our government is involved in a ton of conspiracies. Yes, the autopsy photos are faked. They got the Dallas doctors to look at them and they said that is not the way the President's head looked when he was in the emergency room.
They also stole the body and altered it because it arrived in a different casket than it was put in on the plane, we have many people's sworn testimony to that. These people were not politicians, they have no ax to grind or reason to lie.
You then have to ask yourself Ricky, if people could not only murder a President in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses, risk killing innocent bystanders including children, steal his body, alter it, control the autopsy and the media, and get away with it, then what are they doing now and who are they? Well, if you have done as much reading as I have you pretty much know who they are, and alot of them are still around.
Now ask yourself, could these same leaders who kill people to start wars be capable of lying about 9/11? There I was again, total skeptic, totally believeing the official version of 9/11. NOw enter the 9/11 Report. Does all this sound familiar??? JFK, Warren Report. 9/11, 9/11 Report. Only a funny thing happened. When Bush announced he was putting Kissinger in charge of the investigation people in New York went ballistic and said absolutely not. If only we could have done that in 1963. But would it have mattered? Of course not, they are still controlling everything, and people still fear for their lives and their livelihood if they squeal.
Ricky, go as soon as you can to some of the 9/11 conpiracy research sites.
Look at what happened to WTC 7 and read up on the plane "crash" at the Pentagon.
I did not go looking for this Ricky, it fell into my lap. When I looked at a piece of the "plane" supposedly found at the Pentagon sight I couldn't believe it. When I read what they also "found" there, I knew something was up. It doesn't add up Ricky. See for yourself.
Sorry this answer was so long.
LiAnn