Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

Terrible

R.I.P.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
1917-1963
john hines

Post by john hines »

Email these to every bastard who wanted JFK dead. RIP.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Yes, I completly agree with you but that would take along time.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Mr. Ricky Clow:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.21.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Congratulations and Many Thanks to Mr. Ricky Clow for outstanding work, and research contributions to the JFK Forum. I admit that I have never seen these photos prior totoday. A cursory review of these photos, in my opinion, shows that the blast and fallout pattern of JFK'S brains and blood are totally consistent with the complete story of James Earl Sutton - Files shooting a Mercury tipped hollow-point, exploding bullet from the Grassy Knoll.This pattern could not have come from rear gun shots to JFK. My opinion.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

I also noticed that but didn't think much of it at the time.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I agree 100% with Bruce. So why did LBJ and the secret service go to such pains to destroy (or clean up) this strong evidence?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JFK'S Limo After Brains

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.06.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:One picture is clearly worth a thousand words.To the newer JFK Forum Members, or those who have not seen these pictures, or my comments, I recommend that you study these very carefully.Doubts about a mercury filled hollow point from the Grassy Knoll ?Why did LBJ order the JFK limo immediately cleaned ?Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, study,thoughts, or writings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I'll bet the agent who came up over the back of the car was a mess.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

That first image, really brings it home, very powerful.The body and the car the two most critical pieces of evidence, not only removed from the scenebut completely eradicated in terms of presentable evidence, relating to the true events of that day.The flowers to the left of the rear seat, quite a haunting image.As to why the car was ordered cleaned is quite obvious to me, the brain matter adhering to the seat and the blood pooling, are consistent with a shot from the front right ala Mr Files, i would presume to say that that a full metal jacketed round hitting from the rear re warren commision would have displayed a different spray of matter, more brain and viscera would have been stuck to the rear of the front seats possibly.That is my take on Mr Brycheks question, but not being a crime scene investigator i could be way off the mark here.