Get this DVD: Evidence of Revision

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Get this DVD: Evidence of Revision

Post by dankbaar »

http://www.wingtv.net/bookstore.html

It's phenomenal . And a steal too. 5 DVD's for 20 bucks.

"See what you where not allowed to see"
kjell roald

Post by kjell roald »

j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Thanks..........
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

kjell roald wrote:Videogoogle :http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1355447870

GREAT video but where is part 4....
Bob

Post by Bob »

It is phenomenal. And I'm only on segment two. JFK was a visionary that scared the shit out of the corporate interests that are now in power, like Big Oil and the war profiteers. JFK was also a man among men politically, unlike the dim witted and narrow minded George "Dumbya" Bu$h. JFK was a man of the PEOPLE, while Bu$h is a puppet for the corporate interests like oil and war profiteers. Poppy Bu$h must be proud. He helped kill JFK and he gave us Dumbya. Had he been in royalty, JFK was a king, while Dumbya is a court jester. Except the destruction that Bu$h has caused is not funny at all!
Bob

Post by Bob »

So far (and I'm through 3 segments and looking at #5, I can't find #4 either), the theories that I still believe, and also this website believes are true...that the JFK and OTHER assassinations like the RFK assassination, involve many factors, especially the CIA/Mob associations and government involvement and their business associations like oil and banking. People like this include LBJ, Nixon, Hoover, Ford, Dulles, Bu$h, Murchinson, Rockefeller and highly placed Mob members, especially regarding the JFK assassination. Bu$h espically sticks out because he is closely associated with highly placed government officials, oil, banking and the CIA/Mob association. What is interesting about these DVD's is that they also have a lot of the "Guily Men" part of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", which puts a lot of emphasis on LBJ's part in the assassination. Remember, that with the help of Gerald Ford, that part of TMWKK was not allowed ever to be broadcast again on TV. Why? Too close to the truth?
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Bob wrote:I can't find #4 either)

I,am really want to see that part,part 3 is so far the most
incredible too see,what proof do you need more........?

I,am order the dvdbox end see it again on a big
LCD tv,great stuff,thanks to the internet the people can
see it.

It,s a shame that this stuff never been seen on TV.
What the Hell is wrong with the American people.

Gr.j.j.c.bruinsma
Bob

Post by Bob »

What the Hell is wrong with the American people. Gr.j.j.c.bruinsma

Some of us aren't fooled!
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Bob wrote:What the Hell is wrong with the American people. Gr.j.j.c.bruinsma Some of us aren't fooled!

We all looking for the Ultimate proof,maby one day
Wim has the Ultimate Blow Up,i think he is close,
good (former FBI) people working with him,
i think he has a great team too work with.

It,s a shame the media wont have the CASE on TV.
But also in Holland the media dont want the story,there was
a exelent tv show off 2 1/2 hour from Wim Dankbaar
here in Holland but you hear NOTHING more off it.

SHAME.

gr.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Get this DVD: Evidence of Revision

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.17.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Has anybody studied this entire work well enough to provide their ownintelligent critique ?Bob and j.j.bruinsma did you ever attain all of the works ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,study, thoughts, or writings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.