were they all patsies? Oswald, Sirhan, and Ray?

JFK Assassination
Giovanni

were they all patsies? Oswald, Sirhan, and Ray?

Post by Giovanni »

Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, and James Earl Ray.
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

How the heck were they set up?
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

1. The CIA set up Oswald to take the blame for Kennedy's murder. The Mafia killed JFK. The CIA covered it up. The Dallas Police denied a second rifle being found.

2. Sirhan Sirhan? How the heck here got in to that mess, I'll never know. The LAPD, The CIA, and the Mafia were involved. Eugene Thane Cesar fired some shots from behind Kennedy.

3. I'm thinking James Earl Ray was paid to kill Martin Luther King. Either the CIA or the Mafia.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Sirhan's notebooks show a bizarre series of "automatic writing" - "RFK must die RFK must be killed - Robert F Kennedy must be assassinated before 5 June 68" - and even under hypnosis, he has never been able to remember shooting Kennedy. He recalls "being led into a dark place by a girl who wanted coffee", then being choked by an angry mob. Defence psychiatrists conclude he was in a trance at the time of the shooting and leading psychiatrists suggest he may have be a hypnotically programmed assassin.
You figure it out.
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

Sirhan Sirhan fell off a horse while he was working at the Santa Anita race track back in 1966. Could be suffering from brain damage.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

lol
Maybe
maybe him and LHO both had brain damage eh?
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

Lee Harvey Oswald was CIA. I don't know what the hell Sirhan is.