I was such a jerk

JFK Assassination
Giovanni

I was such a jerk

Post by Giovanni »

My apologies to all of you. And to James Files for what I said about him. You guys were right. I'm so full of crap.

I'm not trying to start another fight. I just want to say that I'm sorry for my nasty behavior this past week.

I'm not sure what to believe about the Kennedy asdsassination. Everything seems so unbelievable. James Files is telling the truth. I know he is. I see it in his eyes. The man isn't lying. He wants us to know the truth.

As for Sirhan Sirhan, how the hell he was set up, I'll never know. The Bobby Kennedy murder should be reopened.

James Earl Ray is easy to understand. I bet someone payed him off to kill King. If Ray was acting alone, how the hell could he have gotten money to travel.

Lee Harvey Oswald had ties to everyone. Cubans, The Mafia, and the CIA.

Who do I think was behind these hits? Sam Giancana.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Mr. Giovanni

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Giovanni,

We all make mistakes. I have made more than my share.

It takes a big person to acknowledge them, and to apologize.

When I have lunch with Jimmy later this week, I will show him all of your emails, including your apology.

Thank you,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

Let me know what he says. I was wrong about him.
Pennyworth

Re: I was such a jerk

Post by Pennyworth »

Giovanni wrote:My apologies to all of you. And to James Files for what I said about him. You guys were right. I'm so full of crap. I'm not trying to start another fight. I just want to say that I'm sorry for my nasty behavior this past week. I'm not sure what to believe about the Kennedy asdsassination. Everything seems so unbelievable. James Files is telling the truth. I know he is. I see it in his eyes. The man isn't lying. He wants us to know the truth. As for Sirhan Sirhan, how the hell he was set up, I'll never know. The Bobby Kennedy murder should be reopened. James Earl Ray is easy to understand. I bet someone payed him off to kill King. If Ray was acting alone, how the hell could he have gotten money to travel. Lee Harvey Oswald had ties to everyone. Cubans, The Mafia, and the CIA.Who do I think was behind these hits? Sam Giancana.

we know you were a jerk confession is good for the soul. you all should confess what you know....
I know who you are and I know what they did..
LiAnn Simpson

Sirhan Sirhan (response to Mr. Giovanni)

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Mr. Giovanni,
If you have not seen it, please go and rent the movie 'The Manchurian Candidate". Also rent or get ahold of the 1970's era movie Executive Action starring Burt Lancaster.
It is amazing how these spy types get alot of their ideas from this stuff. Art imitates life and life imitates art, there is a fine line here.
Many now believe that Sirhan was hypnotized, drugged, and controlled by the CIA and literally after the shooting had no knowledge of what he had done. Again, the investigation was shoddy and incomplete.
In the Executive Action movie, the foreign killer of JFK scenario is played out, and you get some insight into what may have been happening behind the scenes.
E. Howard Hunt was so deep into the assassination of JFK it wasn't funny, and probably some of the other assassinations as well. His hobby was writing spy novels, he was pretty good at it. I think he somehow convinced himself that fiction was nonfiction and vice versa. He also wanted to convince all of us of the same. He is classic CIA.
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

I've seen "The Manchurian Canidate". The old one with Frank Sinatra and the remake with Denzel Washington.

Haven't seen "Executive Action". Waiting for it to arrive on DVD.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Please post your thoughts after you see the Burt Lancaster film. The movie was made quite soon after the actual event, years before the foreign hired killer theory came out, that was what was so surprising to me.
There is a "Big Daddy" type person throughout the film that I could not figure out who he was supposed to be in real life. Obviously someone very wealthy. H.L. Hunt??
The practice killing scenes I think were very realistic. They had to have really practiced the kill on moving targets to be so accurate.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

big daddy
daddy warbucks
paul warburg
Peace
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

If you peeps get specific and short with power questions..I can answer most of them when it comes to who is in power.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Sorry, I missed Giovanni's behaviour.

In which thread was it? Or should I better not look?