BackYard Photos

JFK Assassination
Ricky Clow

BackYard Photos

Post by Ricky Clow »

Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

Marina Oswald herself testified and said she took the pictures herself. Why do people say they're fake.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Marina was pressured by the FBI and CIA to tell the right story after Lee was killed. So was Oswald's brother. Just think about all the witnesses that died just before testifying before the HSCA on assassinations in the 70's. Giancana, Roselli, De Morenschildt, Morales etc. Threats and money can change a person's story, unless you are one of the brave ones like Roger Craig. And he paid for it with his life.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

very good link !

Wim
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

Bob, I won't believe it unless I hear it from Marina Oswald herself. Got any links?
LiAnn Simpson

Oswald Photo

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

As I have stated many times and on many sites, I will never forget the day that Life magazine came in the mail. I was the first one to see it in my family. Even at age 11, I had a creepy feeling about it, and now all of these years later I realize my gut instinct was right.
Poor Marina was terrified, under threat of deportation with 2 small children back to Russia where she would surely have lived a life of poverty and despair. The government took full advantage of this fear. She would have said anything to get them off her back. She has since stated on camera that she believes her husband was innocent. However, no one that I know of has asked her about the photographs and why she implicated her husband after the murder, but really, you don't have to, it is obvious why she cooperated with the government.
Clemens Lowenstein

Post by Clemens Lowenstein »

Special Report: The Forged Photograph That Framed Lee Harvey Oswald
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9239248250

Special Report: The Many Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7322768943
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

This is the one thing that bothers me about Marina. She has done all these on camera interviews, with Nigel Turner, Oprah, etc. Yet no one has come right out and asked her whether or not she did in fact take those photos. That is NOT something you would forget. She claims her husband was innocent but she is not telling all she knows. I think she is still afraid that someone is going to either come after her or a member of her family. Also, why has someone not come out and asked her if she did in fact purchase curtains or curtain rods for LHO's room at the house he was living at. Supposedly that is what he was carrying into th eTSBD the day of the assassination. THIS IS JUST BASIC DETECTIVE WORK PEOPLE!!
Why are the right questions not being asked of the right people????!!!!
LiAnn
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

No curtain rods were found inside the School Book Depository.
Ricky Clow

Watch this B.S.

Post by Ricky Clow »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5546892501

There is a difference from a mellon and a skull! Ba-Duh.