THE THREE TRAMPS ??!!

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Giovanni:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Giovanni, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Lucien Sarti was in France when JFK was assassinated.

Lucien Sarti received at least $ 1,000,000.00 per hit.

JFK was killed for pocket change.

Lucien Sarti was very heavily involved in The French Connection heroin trade, and would not risk his career for JFK for pocket change.

The CIA, The Military Industrial Complex, and the Mafia all had some of the greatest living "shooters" on thier payroll. There was no need to bring in an outsider.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Ok, fine, then who is Badgeman? Has James Files ever said he was wearing a police uniform?

LiAnn
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Ms. LiAnn Simpson:

Dear Ms. LiAnn Simpson,

Have your read Files On JFK the book, yet ?

Have you watched Files On JFK the DVD, yet ?

Most basic material, and questions that you ask are clearly covered therein.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Thanks, Ok, I will.

LiAnn
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jimmy Files was not "Badgeman". He didn't wear a police uniform. There are still some questions whether Badgeman truly existed. I understand that a railyard worker stood next to Badgeman according to the infamous photo. Some have speculated that Badgeman was Officer Tippit. But I believe that Charles Harrelson might be a suspect if Badgeman did exist. Remember, that Harrelson ended up in a rail car after the assassination with fellow tramps Chauncey Holt and Charles Rogers. Holt did NOT see Harrelson during the assassination. Harrelson was an assassin as history tells us. Maybe Harrelson was the railyard worker next to Badgeman. I don't know. But I do believe that Jimmy Files fired the fatal head shot from the knoll, right after Chuck Nicoletti's shot from behind. They both occurred at almost the same time.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

The guy in the badgeman photo does not look like Harrelson. I even have some doubts about Harrelson being one of the tramps.
I do believe the badgeman photo is real, otherwise, why did Gary Mack go to the other side??? He was onto some pretty compelling evidence with that photo, they had to "silence" him too, so they just did it with money instead of bullets.
It was so easy to frame Harrelson because of the Judge Wood killing. He says flat out in TMWKK that he is not the man in the tramp photo.
He was already behind bars, what would he have to lose by just going ahead and admitting, yes, that's me in the photo.
I also tend to believe that if Files killed JFK, he would no longer be alive. Listen to what Harrelson says in TMWKK, that he would never have agreed to participate even if they asked him, that he knew he would be killed after the fact if he did. Look at Oswald??? Ruby??? Why is Files still alive???

LiAnn
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Bob:

Dear Bob,

Good to hear from you, and Thank You for "all" of your posts.

More importantly than who the three (3) tramps were, at least in my mind, are these two (2) questions:

What was on the boxcar that the three (3) tramps were discovered on ?

And who, in the area of The Grassy Knoll and the boxcar would have been high enough in the CIA, or the Military Industrial Complex, to implement the use of what was on the boxcar ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

If memory serves me correct, there was some very sophisticated weaponry in that boxcar. Some people that meet your criteria about being high up in the CIA and were part of the MIC, were General Lansdale, David Atlee Phillips and E. Howard Hunt. Also, lets not forget Poppy Bu$h.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Bob:

Dear Bob,

Not a bad memory, my trusted friend.

In addition to advanced weaponry, there was at least a half of a box car of high powered explosives. To me, this is much more important than who the three (3) tramps were.

As to the second question of mine, I believe that General Lansdale had what is called "Complete Operational Authority."

Bob, what are your thoughts on why this was done ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

It was not a coup d 'etat, The coup d 'etat happened already earlier.
It was a prevention of a coup d 'etat, by Kennedy to take back the government from the ass bankers. He was after everything that was created by the Rothschilds and the Rockerfellers. The Fed, the CIA and the corrupt FBI. Nixon Thought he was going to do it also but changed his mind after Haig told him he would lose. When he found he was going to be removed , he threatened to surround the white house with marines and declare a state of emergency.
Nixon stated he was in Dallas the day earlier, not the 22nd. Problem is he stated he was attending a pepsi shareholders meeting when there was no such meeting according to pepsi.
Put the puzzle together you will see it clearly. The problem is, you have to see it because I nor Wim or anyone else really cannot explain it. It is like one of those pictures you have to stare at to see.
I have made it clear as day light to see the steps without the satanistic or cult following that they want to hear. This is no rightwing or kkk agenda. The new world order is real and as soon as you find out every FACT about the new world order. The easier the picture comes into focus.
Clinton was a good president, but do not think for a second that they are any different. You do not become head of the round table because people voted for you.
All the players are prepaid and ready to lead you like a soap opera.

Can anyone explain to me why before you become anything in the world you have to be a member of the cfr or the trilater or bilderburgers?????
Anyone want to deny that fact even?
Prove me wrong?
Until someone does......The coup d 'etat started in early 1900. The cfr is now under attack. Seee if you can keep up.
The cfr is under attack by pnac and Bush cronnies. a coup d 'etat is in effect now. Everything being attacked is cfr related. Lemme explain and see if I can focus this.
Say me and you have a meeting. I say " We need a major event to change the status of this country." You say ok. But we need to do it with minimal casualties. (feel good BS) So lets look at the minimal damage on 9-11. The whole world knows bankers hours right? 9-5? Then why attack a bank at 8:45? And if everyone in the second building had used thier heads. It would have been evacuated completly before the second hit. Everyone knew the pentagon was being remodeled right? Why attack the side that was just re-enforced? Allow a plane you are hijacking to fly around long enough and low enough for people on board to call everyone and tell the world where you are. Then fly it straight into the ground.

How many hijackers were saudi's?? Answer that 1 too while we are at it please.

Basically there is a hostile takeover of the government again.
Masons created it, Rothschilds took it from them, Now someone is trying to take it from them. Focus.

Remember this....Why are they all prepaid?
Generals,presidents everyone.

Anyone who say there were too many people involved can have me explain that again if you want.
Peace